cole haan sample sale.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone yet been to the Col Haan Sample sale which started today in ny? Any update on the sale would be appreciated.

2. I haven't heard about this. Where is it?

3. WHAT: Cole Haan Sample Sale-clothing & accessories
    WHY: Women’s shoes, outerwear, handbags and men’s shoes & outerwear all up to 80% off. All Sales final! No children under 12 & no strollers
    WHEN: 1/24-1/28
    Sat-Th 9-6:30 W 9-5
    WHERE: 317 W 33rd Street (btw 8-9 Ave)

4. I went there yesterday and I thought it was pretty good. They had a good selection of bags and shoes (for men and women). Had a bunch of Nike Airs. It was 60-80% off and if you bought 3+ items of shoes you get 20% extra off for the highest marked shoes (same for purses). They also had some coats, but the selection wasn't great.

5. Went to the sale today & this is what I saw in bags (what I can remember!). Most everything was 70% off, with a few exceptions. They told me they are getting a shipment tonight, but are not sure what is coming in.

Genevieve Box tote
    Genevieve Slim Tote-brown
    Genevieve Zip Hobo-navy
    Genevieve-Denney Large-white & copper
    Genevieve-Triangle tote-small-white, copper
    Genevieve-Triangle tote-large-white, copper
    Genevieve-Small baguette-copper
    Genevieve-Clutch-navy
    Denney small bag-blue suede, maroon suede, black satin, & other satin colors
    Larry-square hobo-patent blue
    Village Collection-Pocket Shoulder Flap-brown & black
    Village Collection-Small travel duffle-green
    Village Collection-Briefcase-black, brown & orange
    Village Collection-Medium Hobo-black, brown & green
    Village Collection-Small Bucket Tote-green
    Larry Cobra-medium tote

6. how long is the wait? i want to go over there during lunch to check it out later. thanks!

7. Oh thanks for posting. I hadn't heard of this yet, will check it out later today.

8. nevermind.

9. just came back from the sample sale...they still have quit a bit of stuff available...everything is 70% off

10. Just got back from this. bought 2 pairs of shoes and paid $99.

My friend got 3 pairs of shoes, got the 20% off.. ended up getting a really nice pair of brown leather knee high boots for 50 bucks!.. down from $400.

11. Is there a long wait?

Does anyone see men's briefcases on sale?

thanks!

12. Just went and there is no line. It is a really big space but some sizes for shoes are running out. I got the peep toe carma shoes for 82.50 which is great cause I love the nike air line.

13. I went - it was great!!!!!!!

14. I believe the prices have been further reduced...what is the % discount now? Thanks!

15. i went during lunch around 1:00pm there is no line...there is a few minute wait for the coat check....everything is 70% off the original price now.