Cole Haan: Not for the faint of heart

Ammietwist

Feb 5, 2006
ITA with everyone who says it's so big. I think it would have been better at 80% of this size, and I can only imagine that with all the beading, and the huge flap, it must weigh a fair amount.

Whatever. I'll hit the mall to see the Sigrid Olsen I've been eyeing. I saw one on sale, but I just didn't think of pulling the drawstring for some added security. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Hi,

I agree with Bella and Tyson, this is one strange bag...it is huge, the wood disk looks out of place, and all the faux boho turquoise beading looks too ethnic in the styling. It seems that bags for spring are looking cleaner, more feminine and if they are bohemian, they are tonal (or less crazy colored), classy and very unique. Check out style.com for the latest fashion shows for fall...things are getting cleaned up even more.

I don't think anyone will be discounting it. Yet. You never know, but good luck with the hunt!

Diamondeva said:
This is EXACTLY the bag I am looking for! I love it! I do agree that it is quite large, but I don't care. Anyone know where to get one for $300.00 or less??? :biggrin: