Cole Haan handbag question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own or have any information about the Cole Haan Kyle Large Canvas Tote. I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know about the quality of the the bag. It's made out of nylon and I have never owned a bag made out of this material nor have I purchased a Cole Haan bag before. Does this brand make quality bags? I would really appreciate your help....thanks!

2. I have a Cole Haan Village Grommet North South Hobo and it's my favorite bag! It's wonderful quality, buttery leather, and very well made. Go for it!

3. I find the quality outstanding. Great products.

4. I know you said the leather is soft....but have you seen the nylon handbags. Are they made as good as the leather bags? Thanks for your advice.:smile:

5. I'm sorry I have not as I purchase my Cole Haan from eBay. I actually just got another one in today :yahoo:! I did a video review on it and the N/S Grommet Hobo. I will be posting it on here soon!