Cole Haan extra 40% off clearance online only 2days

cwxx

Feb 26, 2014
East Coast
incognitomuse.com
Just saw this in my inbox, thought about picking up a pair of heels but had trouble checking out - when placing order, keep redirecting me to page saying that shoe was out of stock, even though it's 'available' on the product page. So YMMV!

From the email:

Colehaan.com
will offer an additional 40% off CLEARANCE styles from Sunday, September 28th at 6pm EST through Thursday, October 2nd at 6am EST using code EXTRA40. Applicable products are in the CLEARANCE section only. All items are final sale; no returns or exchanges. Use code EXTRA40 at checkout to receive offer. Offer valid online only. This offer does not apply to previous purchases or gift cards, cannot be combined with other offers or redeemed for cash. Employees of Cole Haan are not eligible to participate and offer is not valid in Cole Haan stores.

nordysgal

Dec 11, 2009
Los Angeles
Awesome, thanks for sharing! I picked up 6 pairs of shoes (so far, LOL). Been getting them for as much as 75% off reg price when you include the extra 40 off. Love it!

katn

Dec 31, 2011
Just picked up a pair of oxford flats that will be perfect for fall. Original price was something like $240, and I paid close to $55 plus tax and shipping. Thank you! :biggrin: