Cole Haan - Anybody likes this brand? Comment?

COLE HAAN ROCKS!!!! It's my new favorite brand. I have 5 Cole Haan bags and I love them more than my LV, Gucci or MJ. WAY more. I'm don't feel flashy when I carry them and I think they are beautiful and don't have a tacky monogram that let's everyone know who the designer is. And let's not forget the wonderful price. Ahhhh, I love you Cole Haan:heart:

I love Cole Haan bags, I currently own 2 and will definitely buy more of them in the future. I agree with a previous post, that they aren't flashy and don't have monograms on them, they're just gorgeous bags.

I think they are fabulous! I talked myself out of a green one at Nordstrom the other day, and I can't stop thinking about it!! :heart::graucho: (I swear, every time I see the groucho smiley, my heart feels a bit of pure joy!)

I'm trying to persuade myself to spend my entire monthly bonus on a village bucket tote in pewter. The only other thing I would do with the cash is pay off a little more of my mounting credit card bill, so it's not like I'll be depriving myself of anything else if I get it. But it will be my most expensive bag yet! And I suppose I'm holding out for a sale of some kind...

I finally went and got myself the Village Soft Ruched Satchel at Cole Haan (the one in nude posted earlier here). They have their Soles4Souls program going on now -- donate gently worn or new shoes and get 20% off your purchase! I couldn't decide between the luggage or black but then I turned around and saw the brown with white stitching! Sold!