Cole Haan Aerin Convertible

laru

O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
I'm looking for high quality, cute alternative to a travel tote, laptop bag for business. Someone recommended the Cole Haan Aerin Convertible...does any one hear own one or have personal pictures so I can get a real deal idea of how big this bag really is in comparison to the body. I'm really wondering if this bag is sturdy enough to carry a laptop, not that my 14" is that heavy.

Thanks in advance, ladies! You always come through for me!;)

I'm sorry that I don't know anything about that particular bag, but I can honestly tell you that I do have a few Cole Haan bags that have withstood the test of time because the leather is so darned sturdy, and of course, I love the linings they use. I would go for the brand because I love Cole Haan. I'm sure someone will come across for you........

I don't own this bag, but have seen them IRL. I sat on a plane once next to a woman who was a magazine editor and she had one of those. She had everything, including her laptop, in there and it still looked gorgeous. I definitely want one of those when I need a new work bag.

is it this one? i kinda like it

Cole Haan "Aerin Shoulder Work Tote"

Structured leather tote with expandable sides is crafted from shiny grained leather. Square zip-around pocket in front keeps essentials close, magnetic snap closure, adjustable, removable shoulder strap, two interior zip pockets; cell phone and PDA pockets; key clip.
size : 15"W x 12""H x 7"D
Hand-held strap. Strap drop: 6 1/4"; Shoulder strap drop adjusts from 17" to 19"
currently retails for $395
small_5479196.jpg
small_5477250.jpg

small_5477356.jpg
small_5477205.jpg

Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about too...although one of the SA did mention the Aerin medium tote pictured in the post above. I wish someone would post of picture carrying the bag so I could get a better idea of how big it really is before buying. I made the mistake before of purchasing a bag before actually seeing it in person and it turned out to be pretty huge (and ugly too).

I can tell you laru that is a huge bag. The girl I saw with it was maybe 5'4" 130 lbs and it looked like luggage on her. But here in New York everyone's handbags look like luggage.

You might get better luck asking about the Cole Haan Paige bag. From what I can remember, it looks exactly like the Aerin except with some minor difference since it was last year's model. I think Cole Haan only changed the name.

Hope that helps!

You might get better luck asking about the Cole Haan Paige bag. From what I can remember, it looks exactly like the Aerin except with some minor difference since it was last year's model. I think Cole Haan only changed the name.

Hope that helps!

Thanks, LadyV...great advice! I did a search for the Paige and did find the picture I was looking for. :tup:

Hi, I have the Cole Haan Paige Convertible, which is almost identical to the Aerin, and it is pretty big. I constantly have to listen to comments from my family and husband about my "luggage" or "duffel bag." But I LOVE it anyway. It holds a ton of stuff. The only downside is that I am constantly searching inside the bag for my stuff! My biggest concern before I bought it was that I could wear it on my shoulder and I can. Hope this helps.

Hi, I have the Cole Haan Paige Convertible, which is almost identical to the Aerin, and it is pretty big. I constantly have to listen to comments from my family and husband about my "luggage" or "duffel bag." But I LOVE it anyway. It holds a ton of stuff. The only downside is that I am constantly searching inside the bag for my stuff! My biggest concern before I bought it was that I could wear it on my shoulder and I can. Hope this helps.

Thanks....I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your Paige (or Aerin). I went ahead and ordered it. I wanted to take advantage of the 30% off promotional discount. I hope I like it. I guess I don't have to worry about it being big enough to hold my laptop. :smile: