Coldsteel's Big Surprise! REVEAL!

ColdSteel

Lover of moto jackets, vintage, and cats
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Hello all,

It's been a while. I've been working like crazy and finally landed an exciting position in my field of graphic design!

I placed my mon mono order in store July 11th and talked very excitedly with my SA about the upcoming week. I mentioned I had an interview the upcoming Wednesday and got to talking about my career path. Well, the very day after the interview I got the offer!

And what would be more pleasant than having my Mon Mono come in at an AMAZING three weeks, coincidentally on my last day?!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407170446.202258.jpg

(Apologies for the cat... I was away all weekend and she was needy!)ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407170523.114046.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407172388.283607.jpg

Notice was given, hugs were exchanged. The amazing box started its journey home from France, unbeknownst to Coldsteel...

Any guesses as to what's inside?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407173552.892600.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407173566.295581.jpg

Welcome home, Mon Mono Neverfull MM! The pochette is probablyy favorite part! I picked red and fuchsia and couldn't be happier. Part of me almost wishes I had a GM but given my propensity to note I have empty space and drag a ton more things around, this was the best choice. And if I need space (like when I carry my Wacom tablet to work) I can use the Chrome messenger!

I'm soooo glad I waited for the Mon Mono to use the new Neverfull! I can't wait for all our adventures and that beautiful patina to develop!

If anyone would like to request specific pics I'm all for it!