Coldsteel bought a *NEW* item!? (reveal!)

ColdSteel

Lover of moto jackets, vintage, and cats
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Coldsteel has been such a good girl lately... cleaning out her closet and trading/consigning items and donating what's not taken. She's cleaned her desk (even though it went back to its normal chaotic state two days later), she brings her lunch to school/work every day (except for once a week when it's big steak burrito day), and she's being so careful with what she buys. So after months of saving and realizing what's truly important, she treated herself. Plane tickets to see a friend in LA, a cute sweater for her and her mom to share, and a little something for her (on deep, deep sale of course) to rekindle her love of bags and to teach her to PACK LESS JUNK!

bag1.png

whatever it is... it's little.

Here she is! A resort 09 flat case!

bag3.png

I'm not 100% sure how I'll use her, but for now she holds my makeup/phone/little things. I can see myself bringing her to work (can't take a big bag with me) and putting a little cash in her so I can zip right out to lunch.

In true "me" fashion the first thing I did was put three lipsticks and god knows how many lipglosses in there.

My name is coldsteel and I am a compulsive bag-stuffer.