Cold causing Cles ideas?

Orodruin

Vacuous? Au Courant?
Sep 20, 2006
So I'm down with a cold today :sad: But as I was packing my mini pochette for a short walk to the doctor, I realised I need another cles! :greengrin:

I have a mini lin ebene cles which I use to hold all my extra cards. I had to remove all my cards so I could use it to hold my ID, a credit card and spare cash. So whaddaya think? Do I need another cles? :graucho: And which cles should I get? I'm eyeing a mini lin dune....

Attachments

• RIMG0052.JPG
    RIMG0052.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 214
  • RIMG0054.JPG
    RIMG0054.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 95
  • RIMG0053.JPG
    RIMG0053.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Cles_pg_1.jpg
    Cles_pg_1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Cles_pg_2.jpg
    Cles_pg_2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 89
Yes, of course you need another cles! I just got the Pomme Vernis and it is soooo pretty. Of course you could hang on until Amarante comes out (is there going to be a cles in that color?) That would look stunning with the Azur.

Those charms are adorable!!! And of course, get another cles! I think denim would be hot! Since I can't enable myself with anything right now I have to live through other people! So I'm a total enabler :smile:

OOh I see lotsa fans of the denim! :smile:
I like the new contrast lining of the denim:yes: But I'm not so sure of the blue colour, cos that means it would only really go well with the azur I have, imo...

How about a black or white suhali cles? hmmmm... maybe white, since I already have an ebene mini lin... uh oh...

More eye candy! Do you like the charms on damier too? :biggrin: I think it looks better on azur, but looks pretty good on damier too!

Can you tell I'm sick and bored at home? lol

Attachments

• RIMG0055.JPG
    RIMG0055.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 125