Cold Case

1. Anyone here a fan of "Cold Case"? What's your favorite episode?

2. I love this show. I have my DH hooked on it as well.

3. It has got to be one of the most heart-wrenching shows ever! But I love the plot and the music.

4. I remember reading how the actress who plays Det. Lily Rush said that most fans hated her hairstyle when pinned back/up but last season when she mostly wore her hair down i didn't like the way it looked. Too flowy and not serious detective hair, IMO.

5. Gah! I probably should stop watching this show when I'm not in the best of moods. It's a great show but so damn depressing. Just saw tonight's episode and now I need something to cheer me up. So depressing ... :crybaby:

6. Is anyone still watching this show? I just discovered it.

7. Yup I am~~ The episodes can be a bit of a hit and miss. I like it more when there's a twist on who did the crime, as opposed to one of those accidental-killing ones. Last Sunday's "Cold Case" was a repeat of the season premiere, but it was a good episode. Starting this Sunday, they're going to have 7 more brand new episodes. :yes:

8. Sweet. I hope they are good ones. I really liked the one about the factory workers and how the one guy stabbed his friend to death.

9. I like them..but then I like all CSI-ish shows!!

10. I know. I keep getting addicted to more shows. I just started on the Closer reruns!

11. i love this show!i love scotty and lily :biggrin:

12. I really like this show.. I especially like the endings when they play music and the victim can "rest" knowing that whoever did it was caught.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice