Coin purses at Barneys Seattle

Oh come on now:rolleyes: I'm a regular guy that thinks about 3 things all the time, and none of them have to do with shiny bbags.

You see! if I had been on a bad buying spree there would be no Tomato CP for you to debate on :P I call that a good test. I needed the Jaune CP to match the Money I got her as her b-day pressie. And I did kinda forget that I have 3 CPs in the mail already. So I thought about the Tomato one for 3 seconds and then went and got a beer instead :okay:

Cheers,
Jim

I love Deco's "you don't have to squirt beer through your nose to be a duuuuuude" and I don't think there is any more articulate way to state it, but yea, you're into it, there is no shame in it. It's okay if you would have bought it, then I wouldn't have and I would be able to wait for the Turquoise and Magenta CPs coming to me. I hope one of those 3 things you think about is now Latin! :yes:

We're just teasing you, Jim! We love your dedication to our obsession...to be quite honest, you're the mythical SO, the one who buys into the handbag love, and it's nice knowing you exist!

Bring it on! :roflmfao: I'm quite bulletproof you know. I enjoy a little ribbing, it keeps me sane :P:P

Yeah!! Dum loquimur, fugerit invida aetas, carpe diem quam minimum credula postero...

Memento mori.

Jim

Bulletproof? hehe oh really? We know your secrets! Don't taunt or we will tell all of your man's man friends that you spend many a joyous hour talking about purses. :boxing:

Ahhhhhhh! Horace! :girlsigh: The other way to my heart! Stop making me swoon! lol

Hmm, does anyone know if the BH Barney's on Rodeo has similar stock? I want to replace the SGH violet I sold that I'm dearly missing now... :heart:

OT
Jim, you have a brother? j/k :P What a sweetie, your SO is a lucky girl w/ an undoubtably fine B-collection!

OT: You need to get yourself one Amiek ;)
*I am trying to enable you on the basis of our similar wishlist of Tomato Day SGH :nuts:
Here 's pic to tempt you :graucho:

Eeeep! It is so lovely, but I think I want a bag. I'm beginning to lose hope about the Tomato SGH, what about you? I keep calling around and nada. I will be leaving for Italy soon, and then I'll be taking trips to Paris and Madrid, so I am bound to find *something* there, I think...I hope... I just need to be patient.

I called Barney's in Dallas, and was told that the coin purse is actually Navy and White (the suede one)! Has anyone else heard/seen this? Or is it just a navy looking black?

Eeeep! It is so lovely, but I think I want a bag. I'm beginning to lose hope about the Tomato SGH, what about you? I keep calling around and nada. I will be leaving for Italy soon, and then I'll be taking trips to Paris and Madrid, so I am bound to find *something* there, I think...I hope... I just need to be patient.

I am lusting for every Tomato possible I think :sweatdrop:

No!!!
Don't loose hope Amiek! I know there will be a perfect SGH Tomato Day for us out there! :nuts:

I will definitely keep you posted and share the info if I find one :yes:

Also like you said, with you going to Italy, Paris and Spain, you are so bound to find one!

*Hang in there!

*hopeful Aki :biggrin: