Coin Purse Question

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I spotted a coin purse i like on aloharag, on sale, and was considering getting it to replace my currently beat up LV, but i was wondering if like the LV and other designer coin purses if this one has a key chain attached as well?

2. I don't think the Balenciagas do. At least none that I have seen but I'm still a Balenciaga newbie. :flowers:

3. The coin purses are bigger than you would think.. so no a Key chain attachment wouldn't be logical. I have one and use it in place of a wallet. They are very cute.

4. No keychain attached.

5. I bought a black coin purse a moth ago and I was surprised as they are bigger than I thought :nuts: :nuts: . Beautiful...

6. Hi, is it the white pony one w/ crystals?? I have been eyeing it at aloha rag!!

7. I have a mini pale pink coin purse thats really small, they have the 2 sizes, I think the bigger one is 6"x4", dont know what mine is but its smaller and a true coin purse. My cell fits perfectly.

8. I want a coin purse so bad right now......soooo bad......

9. I have three big sets of keys plus other stuff in mine, love it!!!!!!!!!!

10. Donna, pics,please :yes:

11. What is the retail price of each size of coin purse?
    I would also love to view photos of what they can hold...thanks!

12. I second Carina's request! would love some photos :love:
    Totally itching to get one :sneaky: ... The good news is, it's probably the cheapers Bal splurge, at $285 a pop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice