coin purse ... for coins...

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
so i need a coin purse for actual coins. i did a search but could not find anything recent that was helpful.

there was once a heart coin purse but that doesnt appear on the website any more. and now there is a flat one and a round one. anyone have either? what do you think?

I have the round one- I have been using it for about 5 years and I love it. Its easy to open and its a cute shape! The only thing is there is vachetta piping around the mono one and if it just floats in your purse it can get scratched or dirty easily.

P.s. I was just on yoogi's earlier today and I saw a red heart one in vernis leather for sale... not sure if that is the one you were thinking of?

I have the round one- I have been using it for about 5 years and I love it. Its easy to open and its a cute shape! The only thing is there is vachetta piping around the mono one and if it just floats in your purse it can get scratched or dirty easily.

P.s. I was just on yoogi's earlier today and I saw a red heart one in vernis leather for sale... not sure if that is the one you were thinking of?
Thank you so much. Yes that is what i am thinking of.

I have the heart shape in sweet monogram vernis design. It hasn't any signs of wear and tear but I use mostly for headphones not coins although it could easily be used for my coins

I just got the round coin purse preloved after seeing youtube reviews on it. I simply adore it as i do not like to put my coins in any of my wallets in fear of dirtying them.

i dont think i have seen that one, but the hermes prices have gotten out of control so i dont even look at their leather items anymore.

I believe that the Bastia from Hermes is actually cheaper than the round coin purse. I was trying to decide between these two and was pleasantly surprised to find out the Bastia is cheaper. They have a beautiful range of colors too.

I have a round coin purse that I got pre loved as well! I was going to use it for my coins but ended up using it for my keys!

Currently just use a pvc zip bag from Sanrio and it works well. I don't like coins and think they're a little dirty for my nice LVs. I always find use for them for something else.

But I'm a neat freak lol.

Just to add on, yes the vachetta piping on the round coin purse gets very dirty from handling. But it means it's getting used and is useful so that's good with me!

Buy a canvas cles. They are more functional and cost less than the round coin purse. I have the heart coin purse, but I use it as a bag charm. You'd have to find one preloved.