COH-maternity A pea in the pod vs shopbop

octnybride

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Hi

I'm taking a chance that a number of TPF'ers have gotten premium designer denim. I'm looking for the basic kelly bootcut jean and I've noticed that shopbop and Nordstrom sell them for $180 but A Pea in the Pod has them for $210. The only difference I see is the color of the panel which would be black vs navy. Are there any other differences? Are the fits the same? I was going to try them on at A Pea in the Pod for sizing but buy them from shopbop since i have a gc. Any comments would be helpful. Thanks!

Honestly, my advice is to buy a used pair on Ebay for $40-50 (yes, authentic ones can be that cheap) and then send it in to Belly-Jeans or similar shop to put on a belly band. Since you're only going to wear them for a few months, don't spend all that dough....plus I have a feeling the regular jeans will fit better vs the pre-made pregnancy ones.

http://www.belly-jeans.com/

You may also be able to find pre-done ones on Ebay for cheap too.

I wore COH maternity jeans a lot when I was pregnant and the preggo-made ones fit me a lot better than the converted ones. Ebay is a great source for getting them cheaper, since yeah you only wear them for a while.