Cognac Ostrich

It does seem that not as many here are into ostrich as I thought. I will find out tomorrow if my heart sings... Thanks!

I agree, I always have to see IRL, but I also like to prepare myself with knowledge before hand. TPFers always point out new perspectives I don't know. For example, I didn't know that ostrich absorbs oil till many pointing it out here (I only heard it's water resistant), was surprised to hear that people prefer bright colors (I am more in the camp with papertiger) and think of the skin as plucked chickens 😁

Please report back as soon as you can. We're all dying to know what your verdict is :cool:

I absolutely love ostrich. I have even got used to the fact that the handles are going to get a bit darker than the rest of the bag, but even tho I don't cover the handles I am extremely careful re hand creams etc when I am carrying ostrich.

Just got offered an Ostrich Lindy size 30. Still processing the news and digesting the price tag....

How exciting Kewave!! Are you getting it - it sounds fabulous, personally I would not be able to resist!

How much is the new price increase for Ostrich? In Paris, it is marked at 12% for SOs.

Please share the details and specs of what I hope is your exciting new purchase!

How exciting Kewave!! Are you getting it - it sounds fabulous, personally I would not be able to resist!

How much is the new price increase for Ostrich? In Paris, it is marked at 12% for SOs.

Please share the details and specs of what I hope is your exciting new purchase!

Yes I got it.
Lindy 30 in Ostrich with Tadelakt handles and strap, bi-color in Brique/Sanguine.
Its not SO, just extremely lucky to be offered as walk-in. I have no idea how much increase compared to old price. All I know is I'm still sticker shocked at GBP15,900.

Yes I got it.
Lindy 30 in Ostrich with Tadelakt handles and strap, bi-color in Brique/Sanguine.
Its not SO, just extremely lucky to be offered as walk-in. I have no idea how much increase compared to old price. All I know is I'm still sticker shocked at GBP15,900.

It sounds SPECTACULAR!! :loveeyes::loveeyes:

I'm glad you got it - way too beautiful to resist!!

The (sticker) shock will subside.....:biggrin:

Please show us photos!! Very happy for you!