Cognac or deep terracotta for a mini Gabby?

It's the same texture as the tinted leathers and it is fabulous. It also has gorgeous muted color variations.

I actually was going to do this leather without reinforcing on a Sofia, and Ignacio said it would be fine (I wanted the puddly, smooshy effect) It is a very strong leather from what i can see and what was told to me.

hi, if the worry is softness and thinness of a tinted leather, and that's all you're worried about, then don't be. This is a great leather!!! I'll leave it to Ms. Lizardo to testify to the color qualities, which sound fab!

i have a sample of the cognac leather. i really like this leather! it's not really that thin, compared to some of the other samples i have. it's very soft, supple with a light wrinkling texture.

I think the tinted choc is pretty thin judging from the shape it makes for the gabby. Do you think cognac would make a more structured bag? thanks!

i have a sample of the cognac leather. i really like this leather! it's not really that thin, compared to some of the other samples i have. it's very soft, supple with a light wrinkling texture.

i've never seen the tinted leathers in person. i have a navy leather swatch (127) that is very thin and soft.

the cognac is thicker than this navy leather and seems just a little more structured than the navy.

y'all, there are two cognacs.....I sent a cognac swatch to Knasarae, and she loved it. But I think her bag was from a different cognac....I am remembering this vaguely.

That must be Euridice, as the cognac I photograped was #132, and it is just like the tinted leathers. I reconfirmed with Kasarae that her cognac was that one (#132) as I almost orderd it and wanted to make sure.