Cognac or black please?

Have seen black French riviera hobo in person, and it looked pretty. Never seen cognac French riviera in person, so can not give the feedback. If the store have 2 colors in stock, you should stop by the store to compare them. Good luck!:smile:

I like the casual chic look, and that the shorter strap is removable. I can wear the bag crossbody with the longer chain.
I'm always drawn by black bags.
What is your first impression?

My first impression of the bag is that it's light and functional. I am 5'4" and I feel as if the chain strap is a little short to wear it as a cross body. I too tend to be drawn to black bags but the cognac is a little different and can be worn year round. The black may be better if I'm going out to dinner and don't want to change bags. The SA said you can wear cognac as a complete neutral. I just don't know. I only buy one bag every few years so I don't want to make a mistake. My last bag was the navy lv sofia Coppola bag which I love.

Yes it's a functional bag. Think I'm about the same height and the bag hits my hip when wearing cross body, but when I don't want to overweigh my shoulder I just wear it cross body not too long.
I agree with the SA about cognac as a neutral.
But if you are in doubt choose the black. :smile:

I have a gray chanel bag that I got around four years ago-- it has a flap-- I don't know the official name of it. I wear it when I want a dressier look-/ it's a medium size. That's pretty much it for my chanel collection. I have pictures of the French riviera on my phone-- figuring out how to post them here is another thing.

I have a gray chanel bag that I got around four years ago-- it has a flap-- I don't know the official name of it. I wear it when I want a dressier look-/ it's a medium size. That's pretty much it for my chanel collection. I have pictures of the French riviera on my phone-- figuring out how to post them here is another thing.

Try downloading the app for purseblog. It makes posting pics from your phone much easier.