Cognac Muse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love my black muse so much that I finally got it in another color - cognac... but I kept going back and forth between keeping and returning. I loved the color in the store, but the color is different under different lighting - deep red, brownish red, reddish brown, or brown with orange undertone... I honestly love it under one lighting, and then the color change as the lighting change and so does my mind... I'm so confused... please let me know your thoughts... TIA :biggrin:!!!

2. #2 Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    oops forgot to attach pictures... here we go...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. I have the downtown in the same color. The official color is called brulee, and I think it's absolutely delish!

4. I have seen this color Muse IRL and I really like it--so much so that I seriously considered buying it, and I already have a Muse and don't believe in owning two of the same bag.

When I saw the color, it looked more like pic #1 and #2, but in any event, I think its a keeper!

5. if you like it, keep it. but if you don't see yourself loving it..may be return it...it's a lot of money to not loving it...

6. thank you bagcat, Cosmopolitan, and juneping!!!

Cosmo- you're absolutely right! the color is between #1 & #2 most of the time. I fell in love with it in the store. The color is so unique... and I think I'm leaning towards keeping it ;)!

7. keep it!

8. To me it seemed like a very sophisticated shade of red. Sometimes a candy apple red/lipstick red bag can come off as garish IMO. But a darker shade like this is more interesting and wearable.

9. i got this same bag last month too! and i love it!! :biggrin:..

10. I love that color. It has a rich, sophisticated look to it. No offense to anyone who loves the brightly colored Muses, but IMO the bag has more definition and the hardware accents pop in the warmer, darker colors.

11. I lurve that color! I saw it in the store and I was tempted to buy the muse wallet. It's definitely a keeper; good luck with your decision!

12. this is such a yummy color, I adore it

13. it's beautiful :smile: very classy! keep it keep it :smile: good luck with your decision!

14. Chic - I love the color of this bag and think she is definitely a keeper!!! I would love to have this bag......:nuts:

15. Beautiful Bag Chic and agree w/ others, it's a keeper.