Cognac Marcelle is here!!

Sorry, but it is wrong of you to be so rude to people on this forum. It is normal to discuss sellers and whether customers have had good or bad experiences. I think you yourself have caused a loss of customers through your replies here. It's a shame because you do sell great bags, but customer service is extremely important too. It seems that you are now providing MY personal information, ie tracking info for my bag for all to see on this forum, is that right for a seller to do? I'm naturally very disappointed.

i never put your personal information there??????/ what are you talking about??? there is no name, no address being displayed?? it simply says "enroute"????

Maggie's thread has not been hijacked. She mentioned about not having a dustbag and I said I had the same problem. That is not hijacking, it's merely confirming that I had the same problem. Yes, it's supposedly resolved, although I have had no confirmation that dustbags and Sienna are on the way, except now on this forum. I appreciate you sending them.

what are you talking about? paypal sent you an email with your tracking information on august 11th?

So...will I get my dustbag too?:sneaky:

i told mini in her auctions that dustbags were included but not in yours. i specify in each auction what is included. if i said it was included and it was not there when shipped, then i will certainly send one over, but if i never said it was included, then i dont see why i would be responsible for including one??

i told mini in her auctions that dustbags were included but not in yours. i specify in each auction what is included. if i said it was included and it was not there when shipped, then i will certainly send one over, but if i never said it was included, then i dont see why i would be responsible for including one??

If you remember correctly, there was no specification whatsoever, you just listed it as NWT, if the bag is new, why the hell doesn't it come with a dustbag?

But you're right on one account; this was a thread about my Marcelle and it's certainly not the place to start slagging Lexie (or anybody else) off, we were just discussing our experience with an ebay seller, which is being done here daily!!

Maybe it's time to reconsider your involvement on this forum...

If you remember correctly, there was no specification whatsoever, you just listed it as NWT, if the bag is new, why the hell doesn't it come with a dustbag?

But you're right on one account; this was a thread about my Marcelle and it's certainly not the place to start slagging Lexie (or anybody else) off, we were just discussing our experience with an ebay seller, which is being done here daily!!

Maybe it's time to reconsider your involvement on this forum...

i didnt start slagging anyone off, if you read you will see lexie bashing me when she has never even purchased from me and has absolutely no first hand experience, if she had purchased from me, her opinion would have been respectable, in this case, it is not

Sorry ladies, personally I just felt a little under attack. Whoa one hour of banter back and forth is no fun. In hindsight, I admit I was not the greatest seller, I have a full time job to attend to and that prevents me from investing all my time to selling. I guess what really bugged me was that I tried so hard to just answer and help everyone but yet always felt the need to defend myself.

Mini- I did send out all three dustbags and paypal should have sent you an email since I sent it with their automated mailing service which is why I never personally sent you a confirmation email.

Maggie- Sorry I could not include a dustbag. As my purses dwindle down I can no longer offer dustbags with each listing, which is why I did not include it in my listing and thought the original tag should suffice.

Wow Maggie..
She is a beauty! I want to see modelling pics. :yes:

Even better that you bought her privately and not via auction. That way you know that you werent robbed by the seller shill bidding or anything.

Halz, I know you wanted her, maybe I can send it to you for a few months, so you can have a feel and try her out (as long as you don't get too attached, LOL)

I've got the black Carla on the way from Bluefly, maybe it's time to get these beauties modelled (can just hear hubby now:"you have got to be joking, what do you think I am, some bleedin' poofter?" LOL) (no offence to any poofters.., just a figure of speech, LOL)

LOL...
Thanks Maggie.

But the fickleness in me has got me lusting after a Bourbon Ada now! LOL...there are just too many bags and I cant decide what I what first.

Get yor hubby to take pics of you modelling it. Mind you, its such a nice bag that Im sure he could pull it off too! :lol:

Halz, I know you wanted her, maybe I can send it to you for a few months, so you can have a feel and try her out (as long as you don't get too attached, LOL)

I've got the black Carla on the way from Bluefly, maybe it's time to get these beauties modelled (can just hear hubby now:"you have got to be joking, what do you think I am, some bleedin' poofter?" LOL) (no offence to any poofters.., just a figure of speech, LOL)

What in the world is a 'poofter'? !!!

you've always got something to say about my selling that i frankly don't understand?

I can't imagine why you don't understand. I wrote you privately several weeks ago about your documented proof on this forum that you shill bid your own auction on the Virginia. And since my friends are buying bags from you, I am invested on their behalf. I am concerned they paid more for their bags than they should have because of possibly other well placed bids.

You also are concerned about the rules of the forum (hijacking threads, etc). Well then I certainly must think you read the rules of this forum. Why then did you start a Post about a Black Sienna saying that the leather was divine and asking was it real?
Was it real Dora? It was your own bag? And Nunnla ended up purchasing it. And that thread is called self promotion and is not allowed in the forum. You have been baiting us, contradicting yourself in many threads, and shill bidding. Maybe that answers your question on why I am interested in your selling practices.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jul 5th, 2007, 10:51 PM #10
luxoleather

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexie2000
That is a gorgeous bag and I never cared for the Ginger. You must get it Mini. The leather is divine. Ask the seller to quote you a BIN.

the leather on that black sienna she has up for sale looks divine! real or fake?

(This response was post by yourself Dora while we talked about "Scenery's bags". Do you think we are all idiots in here?)

Wow this bantering is making me sad-please stop-this is supposed to be a happy place where people love and share their bags!! :yes:
I know I am fairly new here, but this is not good. I think correspondance between feuding members should be through private messages only...just a thought. But when you look at it a different way, you really can see people's True Colors show through!!