Cognac as my first spy...wht's next???

mameaw

Jul 20, 2006
i just bought my first spy (cognac) few weeks ago but just love it so much.;) it can go with any outfits. i'm now addicted to it and 'd like to buy another one. any suggestions???:confused1: i really love metallic one but still wonder whether it'll last long (pretty much expensive too). should i buy the denim one (saw ss07 denim in saks)??? personally, i love ss06 striped denim so much but can't find it right now.:shame:

Hmmm... That's a hard one cos all of the Fendi Spys are so nice! But, since you asked, here's my $0.02... The metallic one sounds like a good idea. The cognac can be your "day" Spy and the metallic can be your "evening" Spy. The denim's cute as well and can be your "weekend" Spy.

OOOooooh you lucky girl a cognac! One of the most beautiful! I love it congrats!

The denim one is a beauty too, but I prefer Leather spy, Why don't you take a honey spy, or maybe a beautiful petrol. There was one on ebay at this moment. The Zucca is cute too. OR a wisteria.
I try to find them for you.

here is the zucca: eBay.be: AUTHENTIC FENDI ZUCCA & NAPPA SPY BAG 8BR511 $2075 (objet 170063413801 Fin: 29-Déc-06 02:51:38 CET)

the wisteria: eBay.be: Beautiful, 100% Auth Honey Wisteria Fendi Spy Bag (objet 130061875300 Fin: 01-Jan-07 18:28:46 CET)

more: Fendi -  Lambskin Spy Satchel -  Neiman Marcus

I have to throw my vote in for metallic, petrol, or green. Green's pretty hard to find, and there are a couple of very expensive petrol's on ebay right now. Metallic was my first spy, and I love it to bits. I carry it day and night, warm and cold weather. It goes with everything, dressy to casual. It's a neutral color with a punch, and a real attention grabber. It's a special edition so the interior is ultra-luxe also. Love metallic spy!!

Can we see your superbe cognac?:love: j'adooooore le cognac, pour moi c'est défénitivement le plus beau spy en cuir.

means: I loooooove the cognac, for me it's def, the most beautiful leather spy, so again congrats!!!