Cognac and chocolate python silverado --- are they the same color??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just wondering.... Is the cognac color python silverado and the chocolate python silverado the same color or is there a variation??? I bought mine off of eBay, so it never came w/ a tag. I have friends that have the same color and their tag says chocolate... so i'm thinking is the cognac color technically the chocolate??? Can anyone clarify this?? :idea: :confused1:

TIA :heart: :flowers:

2. Nope. Cognac and chocolate are two different colors (with different leather trim colors as well), both released during the original campaign for the Chloe Silverado. Rumor has it there was also a dark brown, but I never received firm confirmation on that one.

3. I'll confirm on Dec 26 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4. Thanks Greendrv :flowers:

Are the colors similar or distinctively different? What color is mine? I love it either way but since i bought it on eBay, it didn't come w/ that circular tag.

Here's a picture of mines

silverado2.jpg
  5. Ok, I'm just guessing your bag might the cognac as I once saw a python silverado on eBay which was definitely darker brown and it was called chocolate..? But I might be wrong aswell:P
    Which ever it is it's gorgeous and makes me want one too :love:

6. It depends in which light you take the picture...sometimes my bags looks like D & G Rockstar's bag and other times it looks like dark chocolate brown...its all about lighting and flash. Hope that helps.

Thanks.

7. Hi Sonja, there's a dark chocolate one w/ contrast leather... and then there's one that called chocolate that looks like the same color as the cognac??? So that's why i'm wondering if cognac is chocolate (technically speaking). :shrugs:

8. The one I saw was all dark brown - at least it looked like it in the pictures. But it might be the same colour as yours in different lightning as sekmeht said..?
    I'll try to find that auction as I might remember wrong :P

9. Ah of course I couldn't find that auction anymore.... afterall it might be it was the same colour as yours but just pictured in different lightning.
    I love python silverados, I'd love to have one too:girlsigh: You're a really lucky gal D&G with the most gorgeous bag collection..!!

10. The chocolate python I had was a very deep rich semi-sweet chocolate brown. Yours is definitely the cognac.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice