Cogmac vs Truffle

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone have pictures to compare the 2 colors? I thought Truffle was more of a muddy brown but some of the recent pics of new truffle bags looks so similar to cognac and they look so pretty.:confused1: I had a cognac City and traded with a friend for another bag. I was sorry that I did that and since cognac is no longer available, wondering how the truffle compares. I wear a lot of off white, khaki, etc. so I miss the cognac. :yes:

2. The Truffle is a very deep brown, the cognac is a far, far lighter, brighter brown. It really does look like brandy, a yellowy brown. I have not seen the Truffle as anything other than a dark brown.

I wish you well,

Bridget

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice