Coffer vs nappa leather patchwork

donnaeri

Feb 21, 2007
hi all i'm very confused at the moment. i just bought the miu miu nappa leather patchwork in bone from NM last week, and i love it. now i see that the coffer in brown is on sale, for about the same price. which bag would you guys prefer? i'm about 5'6, lean frame. i love big bags, but the patchwork bag is really big....any suggestions, concerns, advice will be greatly appreciated!

:confused1:

Hi there,
Sorry this is OT but I love the pic of your little "apple head". I have 2 chihuahua's myself and have a very big appreciation for the breed.

Jen

Attachments

• two chi's.jpg
    two chi's.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 51
hey gals, here are the pictures. i currently have the croissant looking tote (but in bone --from NM)...but the brown coffer is on sale at ntp. however, i'm not sure if i like the color brown in the coffer -- was wondering if anybody has seen in IRL? is the coffer really big? b/c the patchwork bag is ginamorous..although i'm not really complaining...

sorry for the delay...

i love chihuahuas...although i'm being really biased by not putting the german shepherd up here. they get along real well...they're like BFF!

Attachments

• patchwork.jpg
    patchwork.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 69
  • coffer.jpg
    coffer.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 61