Coffer vs nappa leather patchwork

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all i'm very confused at the moment. i just bought the miu miu nappa leather patchwork in bone from NM last week, and i love it. now i see that the coffer in brown is on sale, for about the same price. which bag would you guys prefer? i'm about 5'6, lean frame. i love big bags, but the patchwork bag is really big....any suggestions, concerns, advice will be greatly appreciated!

:confused1:

2. pics?

3. Hi there,
    Sorry this is OT but I love the pic of your little "apple head". I have 2 chihuahua's myself and have a very big appreciation for the breed.

Jen

Attached Files:

4. I forgot to make my vote. Go for the coffer. I have one (unfortunately paid full price) and I love it!!

5. hey gals, here are the pictures. i currently have the croissant looking tote (but in bone --from NM)...but the brown coffer is on sale at ntp. however, i'm not sure if i like the color brown in the coffer -- was wondering if anybody has seen in IRL? is the coffer really big? b/c the patchwork bag is ginamorous..although i'm not really complaining...

sorry for the delay...

i love chihuahuas...although i'm being really biased by not putting the german shepherd up here. they get along real well...they're like BFF!

Attached Files:

6. btw your dogs are really cute!!!:P

7. OK BOO i'm too slow, it's sold out. oh well...:sleepy: