Coffer strap comfort

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. To all you coffer owns, how comfortable is the bag to actually wear? I had a similar Treesje bag with woven handles (albeit it had 2 woven handles, unlike the coffer's 1) and I found when I stuffed a lot in it, it became uncomfortable to wear and left a bad imprint on my shoulder. Have any of you experienced this?

2. Mmm... The newer season coffers have longer braided strap so it can the on
    the shoulder quite comfortably

but when I used my harlequin with the braided strap it can be a little hard and imprint my shoulders

but these mms are so pretty that it is worth it IMO
    and most of MM have the messenger straps which can be used if u need a break fm
    the braid!

3. Hi Meganfm! I love my coffer and have never had such problems, I actually like the fact that if I put it on my shoulder it stays put and doesn't leave me marks/prints...