coffer or pleated hobo?

kath

Sep 12, 2007
hello everyone! i am new to this forum and after lurking around looking at other pfer's mui2, i think i am ready to purchase my first one. my first choice is actually the coffer in black, i love the fact that you can use it in many different ways, on your shoulders or cross body. i found a black coffer on bluefly the other day but got sold out :crybaby:. so now i am debating if i should get this one instead since it almost has the same features as the coffer, or should i wait untill a coffer becomes avail again at bluefly? tia! ;)
also i am eyeing this prada gauffre messenger bag, what do you guys think of this one? thanks!!!:smile::heart:

wait for the coffer!!! linpaddy's black one is gorgeous! of course she is as well... but not quite as smooshy as her coffer! hee hee

marose28 -

I better see you carrying that dark green coffer instead of stashing away where you may forget about her. :shrugs:

You're gorgeous too. Darn lady, U do look really good IRL! ;p :tup::woohoo:

Okay, when we did hijack this thread? Back to Coffer vs Hobo!

My vote is for the Coffer. Huge pockets that are super convenient and very soft smooshy leather if you get the original lambskin.

In black, it is virtually indestructible since any scratches rubs out.

Plus, you can carry it 3 ways! :idea:

Saks in NYC had a black coffer when I was there on Sunday. Don't know if the price is more or less than Bluefly. Saks is having a big sale starting Thursday, so if you want it, get it quickly.

Saks in NYC had a black coffer when I was there on Sunday. Don't know if the price is more or less than Bluefly. Saks is having a big sale starting Thursday, so if you want it, get it quickly.

Hello, just a quick note that unfortunately, Miu Miu is excluded from Saks' upcoming sale.

But the coffer rarely goes on sale except for the occasional one on Bluefly. :shame:

You can also call the Miu Miu store in NY. I just received black coffer from there and I know they have more. Guy said they almost always carry the black one in stock (regular lambskin, not distressed). And I definitely vote for the coffer - I LOVE mine!

yup! i think i will wait to get a good deal on a coffer. i hope bluefly re-stock some again and ill be checking everyday. ohh why ohh why did i not buy when it was in my cart. :crybaby::hysteric:

i would like to thank everyone for their input. if someone sees a good deal pls. pm me. thanks!:smile: