Coffer Frame Bag - Love it or hate it?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Coffer Frame Bag
    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/21538
    Sand nappa leather frame bag with ruched base and gold hardware. Miu Miu bag has a braided leather strap on each side, a clasp closure with a padlock fastening, two button fastening pockets on front, two pockets on back, and a small metal logo on back. 15 x 10.5 x 5.5"; 7" handle drop. $1590.00USD.

A beautiful frame version of the cult-status Coffer in a gorgeous sand shade. Wear in the crook of your arm or carry over the shoulder for day. Shown here with a Miu Miu dress, Christian Louboutin shoes and a Chloé bracelet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I prefer the original coffer. This is too structured for me.

3. I agree. I compared this frame bag with the regular Coffer last weekend, and it's nice, but something about it didn't fit me right. IMO the handles are too long for a satchel, and I can't stand dual shoulder straps.

4. actually i love it!

5. I love it, but hate the fact it doesn't have 'feet'. The leather is so soft I cannot imagine putting it down anywhere without it getting ruined.

6. I kind of love it. I'm not sure I would continue to love it in a year though, so I couldn't buy it for that reason.

7. It's very pretty to me. :smile:

8. I love it but not as much as the regular Coffer.

9. Cute shape, but the material reminds me too much of a bulldog's face.

10. It's adorable, but I prefer the original, too.

11. Its adorable.....but I still prefer the reg coffer bag over it

12. Love it but wouldn't buy it!;)

13. I like it, but wouldn't buy it. I'd go for the original

14. I like it! The original Coffer, while beautiful, is just way too big for me. This is a much better size. My only issue would be whether I could wear it over my shoulder or not. I'm a shoulder bag kinda gal.

15. Love it!:smile: