Coffer bag - too heavy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all!
    I purchased a black Coffer bag a while ago, but I have only used it a couple of times. I thinks it´s too heavy to carry around, even when I don´t carry around with a lot of stuff in it.

What do you think? Is it too heavy?

2. I do think it's a bit heavy esp compared to my bal bags, but the bag is so fab that I don't care, haha.

3. Yeah, I agree with you! My Bal bags aren´t that heavy comparing to the Coffer.

4. Yes, the coffer is a bit heavy...I remember I bought it and I was carrying a Dior bag and I changed my stuff and I felt the difference in weight but I LOVE my coffer...so I don't care!

5. Yes it is heavy but i still love it!!!

6. I agree it is heavy. Even when I don't put a lot of stuff in it.
    My medium nappa charm feels lighter even when I load much more in it...

But the coffer is so pretty I don't really care also...

7. Yes, this bag is really havy to mee and that's why I can't decide to buy it. I know I'll be avoiding it...

8. It´s great that you all still carry your Coffer bags, even thou it´s pretty heavy! :smile:

9. I agree, I purchased the Matelasse bags instead. I LOVE Miu Miu bags but some of them can be very heavy empty. Maybe the hardware? But, the fabulous leather makes up for it...my current favorite bag brand :love:

10. I agree Coffer ain't the lightest bag in the market but I still love it.. LOL

11. Oh no, I find the coffer not that bad, In my opinion my Marc Jacobs Stam is a killer and my Chloe Paddington.

12. Nooo...Compare with my Bbag Work GH, Coffer is much much more lighter :smile:

13. Not the coffer, but I had a Miu Miu bow that was too heavy with my stuff in it. I returned it. Do you live in a city where you have to schlepp around on foot or subway? If I lived in a driving town, I might have kept it, but it was too heavy when I have to walk everywhere.

14. Yup, it's heavy + braided shoulder strap hurt if it's on my shoulder for too long. But i still adored it. I'm a weirdo right???:confused1:

15. Yes it is heavy but i only noticed it after 2 years of owning the bag! I never even remember the coffer being that heavy until a few weeks ago, and when I checked to see what on earth I had in my coffer, there was hardly anything? I still love it to bits though :P