Books & Music Coffee Table Books!

I am fond of coffee table books, and hope to make this a space where people can share some that they like!

Some that have my interest at the moment:

Pilgrimage - Annie Leibovitz

My Passion for Design - Barbra Streisand

Lady Gaga x Terry Richardson - Lady Gaga & Terry Richardson

I have a few that I rotate:
The R. Crumb Coffee Table Art Book - R. Crumb
100 Flowers - Georgia O'Keefe
The Hermes Scarf: History & Mystique - Nadine Coleno
Serpens - Guido Mocafico

I have a few that I rotate:
The R. Crumb Coffee Table Art Book - R. Crumb
100 Flowers - Georgia O'Keefe
The Hermes Scarf: History & Mystique - Nadine Coleno
Serpens - Guido Mocafico

Whoa! R. Crumb Coffee Table Art Book!

I haven't seen that one before. Is it new??

My current favourite is The Golden Age of Couture: Paris and London 1947-1957. it was originally published to coincide with an exhibit at the Victoria and Albert Museum in '07/'08.

Another favourite isn't actually a coffee table book, but we keep it on ours permanently. It always makes people laugh: Awkward Family Photos. Its based on a blog of the same name that people sent in photos to and is very funny. Along the same lines (based on a blog) are the Post Secrets books, of which there have been a few.

I'm off to Amazon to check out the others mentioned!

Love'em! Just got 100 Unforgettable Dresses by Hal Rubenstein, The Cat in Art by Stefano Zuffi, and Quilts: Masterworks from the American Folk Museum by Elizabeth Warren et al. I'm holding out for The Horse: From Cave Painting to Modern Art by Jean-Louis Gourand which has come down in price on Amazon from $150.00 to $103.49 so any day now!!

I'm a big sucker for coffee table books and those little humor books as well! I still live at home so I don't have my own coffee table to display them, but I keep them on a bookshelf which is just as fun. I'm definitely a big fan of the Post Secret books. Always a good conversation starter!

My favorites are: Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty, Stephen Sprouse, David LaChapelle: Heaven to Hell, Alison Jackson: Confidential (if you haven't seen it before i suggest you do its hilarious), Andy Warhol: Giant size, Louis Vuitton: Art, Fashion and Architecture, Art: The definitive visual guide, The illustrated history of art, Vintage Paris Couture, Lost Buildings, Gaga by Terry Richardson and finally Daphne Guinness.

I picked up Gaga by Terry Richardson the other day. Very cool book if you are a Lady Gaga fan. It's all candid photography, none of it is posed which is very cool. It's worth taking a look if you get the chance!