*~! Coffee and CL's. An early morning reveal !*~

So the first pair that I'll reveal has a bit of a story behind them. When I graduated grad school, I wore my rosella lavender flats to the graduation. Everyone (including the photographer lol) commented on my shoes and my dad actually really loved them too. So, that Christmas he bought me this pair but they were WAY too big on me. My dad bought a size 41 when in reality I am a 39-40. I loved them soooooooo much (plus being from my dad they were extra special), but I had such a huge gap in the back of my foot that even with walking around a little bit on the carpet, they were sliding off. So I regretfully told him that I'd have to return them. Now this was in late December, so the chance of finding my actual size was slim and saks ended up being sold out. Ever since then, I had been hunting for this pair in my actual size for a decent price...one because I absolutely adore the shoe and two because they're extra special due to the sentiments behind them.

Any guesses?! Hint: they're a pair of flats! :smile:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 639
I just love these! :tender::tender::tender:

PS please forgive the sock line....I ripped off my socks and put these suckers on as fast as I could :biggrin:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 636
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 645
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 634
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 633
Thank you Chilecorona!! :smile:

So the next pair is one that I have been eyeing since they first came out but never pulled the plug on them....I'm not sure why I didn't but I'm sure glad I waited because I got these for a GREAT price from Stanley Korshak. Purple is one of my favorite colors and I think maybe my most favorite color against the red soles. :love:

Here's a sneak peek....

Without further adieu- presenting my new Bandra 140! These are pretty comfy, though I have the worlds smallest ankles as dbf so kindly informed me so they're kinda loose around there (I think he is comparing them to his because they're really not that small!!!!!) But I don't really care, I love them! :hbeat:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 588
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 595
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 600
Ok, last but definitely not least! About a month ago, I was in Chicago and tried on the black sonietta flats with the metal spikes on them at the boutique. I liked them a lot, but I wanted to wear these shoes to school and I go to a some-what conservative school so I thought these may not be the most appropriate things to purchase. The problem was, I COULD NOT get the spikes out of my mind from that point on.....I became spike obsessed. Sooooo I looked at these babies and decided they would suit me just fine plus they're just a bit more toned down (at least that's what I rationalized and told myself). :lol:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 587