*~! Coffee and CL's. An early morning reveal !*~

i dont wake up before 12 on the weekends unless forced so I missed this reveal in live time. i loooove them all! love the purple ones...that is a nice color. how did you size?

cousins on the pigalle spike flats! i have the nappa version. they're a conversation piece many people notice

Thanks CocoB! :winkiss:

Aegis- your comment made me lol. Usually I am right there with you but for some reason I got up at 8:30 this morning. I took the purple ones tts, but I probably could have even sized down however it may be a bit too tight in the toe then but I didn't get a chance to try them on so the tts worked perfectly in a 40.
I love the nappa flats, they're just super fun even being flats! Thanks for the sweet comments!

Thanks dc419!! I'm loving your avi!!

Without further adieu- presenting my new Bandra 140! These are pretty comfy, though I have the worlds smallest ankles as dbf so kindly informed me so they're kinda loose around there (I think he is comparing them to his because they're really not that small!!!!!) But I don't really care, I love them! :hbeat:

Love these!!! Are they any comfy at all?