Coeur Multicolore (Heart Shaped MC Piece)

Michelle1025

Jeans and Heels
Mar 7, 2006
Jayme (ILOVEPURSES) posted a thread about the heart shaped MC coin holder and I wanted to elaborate on it. The piece is called Coeur Multicolore and it looks like it's only going to be released in blanc. The retail is $350 and should launch in time for Valentine's Day.

It's really cute but I threw down my CC# for the Apple Love color instead. :Push:

Enough MC? You're breaking my heart. Hahaha. Ben was surprised when I didn't put my name down for the MC one. I think the Vernis one is more Valentine-ish. It's going to be a Vday gift. :love:

Hahaha. Aww. This is going to be my Vday gift from my parents along with somethin else. Hehe.
But unless they come out with something super different in MC I'm pretty content with my collection for now. Note that I said "for now." Haha.

That's what I like to hear. :yes:
Haha you and Matty with your beautiful collections (and deluxe!) have awoken a serious devil within me! In the past 2 weeks I have BOUGHT a bastille (gift to myself for xmas), inclusion in pink, panda cles, groom ronde and just waiting on the groom zippy organizer and perhaps a damier agenda if I like it IRL (the large!) and thats not even all I got, for xmas I wound up getting a ouvea keepall (exchanged for carryall) and the silver miroir papillion! My family thinks Im a NUTBAG! You guys are not good for me..... hell maybe you are! :graucho:

P.S I still dont get why they didnt put the pastilles on the MC it seems weird. Oh well I need to amass a bigger MC collection anyways and I dont even OWN vernis, so you gotta start somewhere!