Cody & Jinjy: Lily & Tilly's Eat Our Dust Reveal

Coco and Charley wish Lily and Tily's Mommy a big Mazel Tov!!!

Thank you!!! I still can't believe I have the bag. Big hugs to Coco and Charley too!

:lol:cute reveal!
Congratulations on your SO Black etoupebirkin! :nuts:
I :heart:your Chanel boots!

Glad you liked the reveal. I had fun writing it. The Chanels are pretty cool.

Congrats, EB! Fab reveal, very special bag!

Thanks Mistikat! I really value your opinion!!!!

congrats...etoupebirkin!....gorgeous bag...:love::love:

Merci Talea!!!!

Fabulous! Congratulations on such a fabulous purchase!

VL, (((Hugs))) I have been dreaming about this bag. I knew somehow, someway I was going to get it. I just didn't know how. And I did not want to pay a re-seller premium.

Delightful storytelling; marvelous purchases! :tup:
Thank so much. I am a bit of a ham with my storytelling.

Woooooowwwwwww!!!! It's gorgeous!! Lily and Tilly, ya done good, girls!

Lol, reading too many bodice rippers on your Nookie? :lol:

I really have been reading too many bodice rippers. But I find them like crack. Too much fun.

Major congratulations!!! The title and thread is bodice-ripping hilarious. LOL :biggrin:

the pets rule!

Yes, my pets (and kids) rule the house chez etoupeb!!!

Love the reveal, and the new BBB!! Congratulations!

Thanks so much!!! I had fun with it!

A fabulous (-ly funny) reveal! I love the SO Black BBB, congrats!

I am glad you found it amusing. I really feel lucky to have the bag. Somehow, in my bones, I knew I was going to get. Now if only I had the same feeling when it comes to the lottery, LOL!

OMG OMG OMG!!!! This shows the power of Jinjy, Cody, restricter and Codygirl and of course their goodwill in Hermes!!! This is perfect size! And BBB.. Really Gorgeous... So happy for you that you got what you want!!!

Thanks! TPF pets, especially those that frequent Chat are avid H fans and shoppers too. I am so happy with the bag!!!

Stunning birkin!Lovely reveal!Many congrats!:yahoo:

Thanks so much!!!

attachment.php

Congratulations etoupebirkin!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Lily & Tilly did very well! Love our tpf pets!:love:

I :heart: Lily, Tilly, Jinjy and Cody.

Absolutely stunning etoupebirkin (er...I mean Lily and Tilly). Loved your story!

Lily and Tilly say thanks, too.

EB, that reveal was SO wonderful! You win, hands down!! Fabulous purchases by the kitties; I think I need a pet more than a DH!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I got my first pets (a long time ago) before I got my DH. DH and I have been married for over 23 years...

What a fun and cute reveal!!! All your purchases are beautiful.
But OMG, OMG, OMG; the So Black B; Just STUNNING!!! :nuts:. You must be SO happy; I got very excited when you showed the black box and it certainly did not dissapoint, Congratulations!!! :yahoo:

Tae, I think we're bag cousins. Yes, I love my bag.

LOL omg love the humor in the reveal, congratulations on all your wonderful goodies!! The girls did good!!

Glad you got a chuckle from my reveal.

EB - Jinjy bows down to Lily and Tilly's shopping skills. He's pretty sure if he had a partner in crime he could rival them but he's just a small orange cat...

Love your haul and I had a blast shopping with you! Mayor Bloomberg's thank you letter for saving NYC's economy is in the mail.

And finally, I would like to note that no animals or their feelings were hurt in any of these threads.

Oh shopping sherpa, didn't we have fun. Can't wait to do it again!!! You definitely have the best shopping karma of anyone I know.

etoupebirkin, congratulations, your bag is an absolute stunner!

I think you will get a kick out of this. I name my bags. I am thinking about calling this one Tish.

WOW! What a stunner, and a fabulous storytelling reveal at that, hats off to the cats :welcome:

Congratulations! :hugs:

I bow to TPF pets, too! I'm glad you liked my reveal.

As REstricter and I got asked for help by customers in the store...
Yes, someone kindly asked me if there were andy birkins available...seriously!

We sat in the private room while my poor little ole Kelly was crouched in the corner.....
We watched EB will such joy and delight it was worth every moment!!!!

EB......You rock and so does your beautiful bag!!

Jingy and cody are still sitting in the tree....can not get them down.

Codyg, it was soooo much fun to share the moment with you.

Oh congratulations, EB! That bag so looks like you! You'll rock that baby like nobody's business! Yay for Tilly and Lily, and good going to Jinjy and Cody for inspiring you and lending their karma.

Hiya sweetie, glad you liked my reveal!!!!! Hope you and your family (Moose and Rocket, too) had a wonderful Xmas.

Why Lily, you will be looking mighty fetching in that lovely necklace :graucho: (Seymour trying to be all suave-like... :graucho: )

LMAO @ OB and reading too many bodice rippers on the Nookie :roflmfao:

But seriously, EB, just a stunning bag, I am so happy for you. Really could not have went to a better TPFer! So happy for you! :heart:

Now, lets break out the champers! :party: :drinkup:

Pugsy (and Seymour), What can I say?!!!! Love you guys.

Thanks Graycat, Celia Hish, Brooklynite, Papertiger, Lala28, everything posh, florasun, designingstyle, miyake0214 (I drool over your avatar every time I see it), Hermes nuttynut, tash, and nurse

More thanks to come...Gotta run.

EB, Congratulations! Am very happy that there's another addition of boxcalf owner. Boxcalf had a long heritage and history. So Black adds on to the marriage of tradition with PDV. May there be more Boxcalf Owners!

I took some pictures and action shots of my new baby today. I also wanted to catch up on my very tardy thank yous.

I went to an early evening party for DDs school last night and I carried the bag. I wore my Chasse en Inde Shawl in black. My boots are Hermes Land boots, too. Lily snuck in there too! :biggrin:

Please accept my very tardy thanks:
lovelychocolate, periogirl28, dinetegrity, amberle, medusa2020, tnw, graycat, Celia_Hish, JulesB68 , tae, blusilv, restricter (eternal thanks, thinking of you and Winky), Brooklynite,Suzie, baggiegirl, papertiger, lala28, everything posh,, florasun, DesigningStyle, miyake0214, Hermes Nuttynut, Tash71, gga, pugsy (SO glad to be your bag twin), thenurse, cakeymakeybakey, lulilu, Senbei, Greentea, princessofthehouse, witwit, **Chanel**, lvdreamer, lovely64, Madame Bijoux (congrats on your new barenia baby), fendibag, lisawhit, Luva Pug, cecicat, chkpfbeliever, PurseNut911, boo1689, Lovebolide, ATG, Mree43, flower71, Avril, silkstarh, mp4, fashionistaO, hannasophia, Lyanna Stark, CK 21, alundpr, hermeshunter, valencia, Julide, ellayplam, Hermes Only, Mree43, Mimster, Boogie119, beth001[/COLOR], skyqueen, mezzopiano, Kallie Girl, and last, but not least, IFFAH

If I left anyone off, it was certainly unintentional. Whew!

Attachments

• DSC00196.jpg
    DSC00196.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC00199.jpg
    DSC00199.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC00203.jpg
    DSC00203.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00247.jpg
    DSC00247.jpg