code SUPER for xtra 50% off sale at ultimo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. not into football....treat yourself with
    an additional 50% off all SALE merchandise
    now through midnight SUNDAY!
    ***use coupon code SUPER at checkout***
    on-line only www.ultimo.com

2. WOW. There are a ton of Manolos, in varying sizes, mostly ranging from $200-$300, so $100-$150 after the coupon.

3. Thanks for posting! Too bad shipping is so high ($11.95 starting)

4. Thanks for posting!

5. ^ yay! I got 3 pairs of Manolos, a skirt, necklace and a cardigan--all for only about $500, retail would have been $2,600!!!

6. Thanks :tup:! There were so many things I wanted :drool: but had to settle on just one pair of gourgeous Manolos http://www.ultimo.com/product.asp?lt=s&pfid=ULT00064 I feel like got a deal of the century :yahoo:or at least this week having scored them for $161 shipped.

I was also considering these Manolo sandals http://www.ultimo.com/product.asp?lt=s&pfid=ULT00060 but would have much preferred them in black rather than dark brown. Plus figured they'd be too... normal so not worthy the splurge.

There are also some lovely python bags by Kotur and Carlos Falchi but I would not be able to get enough use out of them so decided to pass.

7. Everything is going fast I have gotten things from them before and they were great. I got one of the Jason Wu dresses for $3xx Super is right

8. Thanks!!

got myself a peter som dress for $261 shipped!! down from $1400!!!

9. Unbelievable deal...I had previously purchased 3 pairs of Manolos at extra 20% off. I couldn't resist buying 2 more pairs today. Got a pair of flats and slingbacks for $261 shipped!

Attached Files:

10. how do manolos run? i'm a 8.5-9 normally, and a 39.5 in jimmy choos.

11. So far they've run pretty true to size. I'm normally a size 5.5 or 6 and I've ordered all size 36's and they fit great.

12. I should have not seen this thread. I ordered two manolos and two Carlos Falchi clutches. It's such a great deal. Thank you for the code.

13. Just ordered my first pair of Manolos! Only $110 :cloud9:

14. I don't really like anything in the sale section..I love really high heels..I guess that's a good thing for my wallet..I was going to get a pair of manolos just bc they were a steal, but decided not to.

15. Have any Canadians ever bought from this site? I'm wondering about the shipping cost. It does not clearly state what it will be. I'd have to place the order and then someone will call me and tell me what shipping is. Sounds a bit risky.