Code for 3 day sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The one hour priority code is 3days

It will work from 3pm GMT.

Best wishes,

Jackie

2. Thanks - very exciting!

3. I got an email from BE with a different code for access. Do they both work?

4. My email has a different code to that which Jackie has said here as well.

5. I received an email last night from Jackie around 2:45 am in which she said the code was 3bags and said it was ok to post (but I was asleep) 3bags is the same code contained in the newsletter.

Wonder if Contessa hijacked Jackie's PF account and is attempting to throw us all off with a fake code....LOL

6. Ha! Wouldn't surprise me!

I wonder if the 3bags code has a subliminal power that means we all 'have to' buy 3 bags in the sale? :nuts: Wonder whether that'll wash with DHs and OHs? LOL!

7. ummm.......what's an OH? (not "other husband", LOL?)

8. :roflmfao: I'll have to check with mine.:nuts:

9. OH = Other Half (ie. partners)

suzi, you're a bad influence ......!!:roflmfao:

10. Suzi...maybe your other husband will let you buy 10 bags....kind of play one off on against the other...LOL

11. So seriously how many of you have tried the code already? LOL

12. I am intrigued by 'the other code' and wonder whether it offers a higher % discount than '3bags'. Perhaps it has gone to older customers or to people who recommended friends and family to BE in 'The Competition'?

13. Are you working in cahoots with Contessa Jenova?

14. Oooooh nooooo but I am always very suspicious :police::police::police:

15. Once again I am confused as to when the sale starts. Can anyone help a very time challenged gal? I am in TN on Central Time. My code in the email was 3bags too. Thanks in advance!