Coco Soft? - Pic included

Mmh23

Aug 24, 2013
Hi Everyone! Apologies if this has already been discussed...if so, just point me to the right thread! :smile: I'm wondering if anyone has seen the Coco Soft flap from Cruise '15? I saw the black one last night in my boutique and it really caught my attention...it's like a big, shiny, smooshy, unstructured flap bag posing as more of a tote (that's the best and most accurate way I can describe it):biggrin:. I'd love to see it in the light beige if anyone has pics to share?

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! Apologies if this has already been discussed...if so, just point me to the right thread! :smile: I'm wondering if anyone has seen the Coco Soft flap from Cruise '15? I saw the black one last night in my boutique and it really caught my attention...it's like a big, shiny, smooshy, unstructured flap bag posing as more of a tote (that's the best and most accurate way I can describe it):biggrin:. I'd love to see it in the light beige if anyone has pics to share?

Picture of the black one:

Yes, but according to SA it's meant to be worn double strapped.

Aha, that was my question! I just bought this bag but am not sure if i'm going to keep it. I love that it's big, soft, roomy and LIGHTWEIGHT but it's really awkward to adjust in order to wear with one strap...and slightly uncomfortable. Hmmm, not sure if that makes it less wearable with only one strap option...

Aha, that was my question! I just bought this bag but am not sure if i'm going to keep it. I love that it's big, soft, roomy and LIGHTWEIGHT but it's really awkward to adjust in order to wear with one strap...and slightly uncomfortable. Hmmm, not sure if that makes it less wearable with only one strap option...

I know!! I was thinking it would have been better if chain didn't loop through the whole bag. It was a real hassle trying to make it single strap 😒

I know!! I was thinking it would have been better if chain didn't loop through the whole bag. It was a real hassle trying to make it single strap 😒

EXACTLY!!! Trying to get my hands on a Coco Pleats messenger to compare the two bags as they seem like they would both be really practical bags for me! : ) Love the look of the Coco Soft tho...grrr...