Coco or saddle?

Coco or saddle

• Coco

Votes: 58 84.1%
  • Saddle

Votes: 11 15.9%

• Total voters
I like both, and own a mini Coco Handle myself. I would have to say there's no comparison between the two, because the Coco Handle will fit more and is more versatile. The shape of the Coco is very classic (simple flap style with a top handle) and I don't see it going out of fashion anytime soon, and can be easily worn with a variety of outfits. The saddle is a fun bag but I'd feel it's more restricted overall.

coco. I literally just bought a medium saddle this month and I'm getting rid of it. it's so stiff and the shape is so awkward to the point it doesn't fit much of anything. I hate having to sit and play Tetris trying to "pack my bag". it's a gorgeous bag, just not fuss free at all.
Really?:sad: Awww! It's so cute and tiny I just love the look. I just worry the coco will be bulky when I'm wearing it

I am a long time Chanel fan, but I have to say that in this case, the mini saddle gets my vote. There is something very youthful and fun about this piece and the color is just gorgeous! We all likely have plenty of classic ladylike bags in our collections, so I think the mini saddle expands one's bag wardrobe and range of style. I do own a mini saddle and look at it almost like a piece of jewelry. It is a bit more fun than a top handle bag for me.....

I am a long time Chanel fan, but I have to say that in this case, the mini saddle gets my vote. There is something very youthful and fun about this piece and the color is just gorgeous! We all likely have plenty of classic ladylike bags in our collections, so I think the mini saddle expands one's bag wardrobe and range of style. I do own a mini saddle and look at it almost like a piece of jewelry. It is a bit more fun than a top handle bag for me.....
Omg one vote for dior!! I know what you mean, there's something about the saddle! It's a really fun and chic piece. I do love the coco, especially the unique color... Decisions decisions