Coco handle... to keep or return

it is the leather! it feels like rubber plastic! it is NOT a luxury leather at all. IMO. I had the bag last year and returned it.

It doesn't feel good , but like fake leather. I can't describe it. You have to feel it. I was very very let down, as the look of the bag is nice.

The leather! Its so much different compare to my classic flap. I thought it was me being crazy (pregnancy brain :banghead:smile:, but its true that the leather is just not luxury

I would return it... no point in having a bag you won't use... and don't be afraid because of your SA, you're buying something else from her anyway - Chanel bags are too expensive to just sit in the closet so you should really be 100% happy about your purchase

My SA is so nice that's why i felt so bad. I changed my mind like 10 times and finally ordered small size in black, and as soon as i received the package, I had second thought: banghead: I texted her earlier and she doesnt mind to take it back, since so many other people want it. Well, maybe it will find a new home who loves it more than me :sly:

It is too much $$ for you to keep it and not love 100%. You should exchange if and get something you will absolutely love and use!

Yes, i might have to look around for a while, i bought too mang bags tge last couple weeks so i might need to slow down and think about what I love :what:

I think the Coco Handle is gorgeous [emoji173]️ but if you're not 100% happy, return. It's too much $$$ not to

Yes the shape and string are so pretty, maybe its just not suited me well.

Remember how excited we were to get this bag? Leather is very dull and yes there is a reason the bag is much cheaper .

Remember the In Business Ligne? Same thing here!

I returned mine too and would agree that the leather was somewhat dull looking. There is a reason the bag is not as high priced. I kept vascillating on size and when push came to shove, I decided there was a reason I could not make a decision:sad:. I just saw the large one at the boutique and compared it to the Boy and there was. I comparison at all.

Yes, the leather is what turned me off, i expected it to be the same as my flap, and it turned out not as great

Return it if you are not completely happy with it. And don't feel bad about the return. According to the SA who I just bought this bag from (still waiting for it to be delivered), this is a high demand bag and she has 2 customers and other stores all want this while she had mine on hold this weekend. I'm sure your SA can easily sell to another customer.

Thats what my SA said too, she had to order for me from other store since its high demand. I will send it back tomorrow

Yes, the leather is what turned me off, i expected it to be the same as my flap, and it turned out not as great

Don't feel bad about it. she will still sell it.
But yes the leather is not good imo I am spoiled by puffy thick lambskin, good rich caviar and calfskins.

I love the Trendy CC bag, similar style, but much more $$$$ > But that bag is really made well and luxurious.

But yes the leather is not good imo I am spoiled by puffy thick lambskin, good rich caviar and calfskins.

I love the Trendy CC bag, similar style, but much more $$$$ > But that bag is really made well and luxurious.

I love my Trendy CC! If you love the coco handle style but want the luxurious lambskin leather and beautiful golden plate (I have the black/gold version) the Trendy CC is the way to go! Yes, it's ridiculously expensive but you really get what you pay for.

Is it around for this season. I got email about the new collection and it wasnt in one of those. Or should i check with Chanel store. Is it much more expensive?