Coco handle... to keep or return

Forex

Nov 28, 2015
Hi everyone,
This is 1st time I posted a question, so I'm not sure if i should ask this question in any other thread. I recently purchase a small Coco Handle, which I thought i would love so much. Well, something about the bag didnt satisfy me, maybe the size, maybe the shape... so my question is should i keep it or return it or exchange for another bag. My SA is super nice and it wasnt easy for her to get me this bag, so i hate to return. But i hate to spend that much $$$ and dont like the bag so well
Any advise is appreciated :smile: thank ladies

Attachments

• 1452540796010.jpg
    1452540796010.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 2,563
If you're not happy with it and you can still return it, i would say you should return it. No point keeping something you may never use. You can exchange it for something you're much happier with.

If you're not happy with it and you can still return it, i would say you should return it. No point keeping something you may never use. You can exchange it for something you're much happier with.

I think so too. I just hate that i made ny SA looked so hard for it then return it, she mighg hate me forever now lol. I do like the style, but i think a bigger size is better. The small size with this shape was not for me, i think :banghead:

Yes if you aren't in love return it while you can and maybe get something else or wait. .. For reference see the post "Hunny I shrunk the Beige Jumbo"

I was reading that thread actually and kinda make up my mind after that. I think this might be an impulse buy since i just want it so bad when i see it on other friends, but then it was just not suited me well.

return if you're not 100% happy with it and if there is ANY doubt at all! for the amount of money you're spending on Chanel these days, you need to be a completely satisfied customer.

it is the leather! it feels like rubber plastic! it is NOT a luxury leather at all. IMO. I had the bag last year and returned it.

It doesn't feel good , but like fake leather. I can't describe it. You have to feel it. I was very very let down, as the look of the bag is nice.

Hi everyone,
This is 1st time I posted a question, so I'm not sure if i should ask this question in any other thread. I recently purchase a small Coco Handle, which I thought i would love so much. Well, something about the bag didnt satisfy me, maybe the size, maybe the shape... so my question is should i keep it or return it or exchange for another bag. My SA is super nice and it wasnt easy for her to get me this bag, so i hate to return. But i hate to spend that much $$$ and dont like the bag so well
Any advise is appreciated :smile: thank ladies

I think so too. I just hate that i made ny SA looked so hard for it then return it, she mighg hate me forever now lol. I do like the style, but i think a bigger size is better. The small size with this shape was not for me, i think :banghead:

I would return it... no point in having a bag you won't use... and don't be afraid because of your SA, you're buying something else from her anyway - Chanel bags are too expensive to just sit in the closet so you should really be 100% happy about your purchase

I returned mine too and would agree that the leather was somewhat dull looking. There is a reason the bag is not as high priced. I kept vascillating on size and when push came to shove, I decided there was a reason I could not make a decision:sad:. I just saw the large one at the boutique and compared it to the Boy and there was. I comparison at all.

I returned mine too and would agree that the leather was somewhat dull looking. There is a reason the bag is not as high priced. I kept vascillating on size and when push came to shove, I decided there was a reason I could not make a decision:sad:. I just saw the large one at the boutique and compared it to the Boy and there was. I comparison at all.

Remember how excited we were to get this bag? Leather is very dull and yes there is a reason the bag is much cheaper .

Remember the In Business Ligne? Same thing here!

Return it if you are not completely happy with it. And don't feel bad about the return. According to the SA who I just bought this bag from (still waiting for it to be delivered), this is a high demand bag and she has 2 customers and other stores all want this while she had mine on hold this weekend. I'm sure your SA can easily sell to another customer.