Coco Handle Paradise - help me choose

Another vote for pink, especially if it's what you really want! Black would be the safest choice, but black will come back in future seasons whereas this shade of pink won't :hrmm:
Just saw all of them - all are gorgeous !!
The pink is a warm coral fresh pink
The blue is a teal blue-green, very versatile
I’m going to choose between these two.

I’m considering a black Jumbo so black is out
Red is true lipstick red, beautiful !!
Bronze not for me...
Will keep you posted!

Just saw all of them - all are gorgeous !!
The pink is a warm coral fresh pink
The blue is a teal blue-green, very versatile
I’m going to choose between these two.

I’m considering a black Jumbo so black is out
Red is true lipstick red, beautiful !!
Bronze not for me...
Will keep you posted!
Oooh...exciting! Please do keep us posted. :graucho::giggle:

Thanks for the color reviews. If you don't mind, can you please take more photos of the pink when you see it and share the item code if you have it? Thanks! I didn't even know this color existed until I saw your coco handle rainbow gallery! I think I want one, too :giggle:

Oooh...exciting! Please do keep us posted. :graucho::giggle:

Thanks for the color reviews. If you don't mind, can you please take more photos of the pink when you see it and share the item code if you have it? Thanks! I didn't even know this color existed until I saw your coco handle rainbow gallery! I think I want one, too :giggle:
Yes will do!
My SA told me all are from the Pre-Fall collection, she received them this morning so I rushed to the boutique... I left the office in the middle of afternoon saying I had « an emergency »:biggrin:

Yes will do!
My SA told me all are from the Pre-Fall collection, she received them this morning so I rushed to the boutique... I left the office in the middle of afternoon saying I had « an emergency »:biggrin:
Haha! :lol: If I left my office for Chanel emergencies, I think my boss would get suspicious why I'd leave the office in the middle of the afternoon every other month or so :hrmm::lol: Good luck in your decision :tup::graucho: