Coco Handle MINI size - is it worth it?

Jun 22, 2008
So I wanted to know everyone’s thoughts on the smallest size of a Coco Handle which is a mini, especially those who own it.

What can you put in a Coco Handle mini? Is it a good everyday bag? Or is it more of a casual evening bag? Do you love it? Does it bother you that you can’t carry it cross body?

I am eyeing a particular Coco Handle combo (hardware and leather color I like) but it’s only available in a mini. I’m cool with it - but I do tend to bring a small vanity kit with me which would easily fill up the bag.

Would love to know your thoughts!

I have it in black with green lizard handle and leather interior. Can fit my iphone 11pro, cardcase, keys, lippy. Depending on how small your vanity kit is, I don’t think it will fit in addition to what I usually put in mine. It’s very dainty and feminine. I use it for weekends, casuals and formals. Can’t use it as a daily bag in my lifestyle. I got mine in 2017 and has some very minor corner wear which I don’t mind.

I just bought one yesterday. It is super cute! I don’t mind that it isn’t crossbody, because I have lots of options for crossbody bags, such as a few mini rectangulars and two medium Business Affinity's.

I tried out what fits just a couple of hours ago: my phone, a flat card case, my sunglasses and a lippie fit no problem. It is a small bag, but so adorable :biggrin:

Reactions: sparklywacky
So I wanted to know everyone’s thoughts on the smallest size of a Coco Handle which is a mini, especially those who own it.

What can you put in a Coco Handle mini? Is it a good everyday bag? Or is it more of a casual evening bag? Do you love it? Does it bother you that you can’t carry it cross body?

I am eyeing a particular Coco Handle combo (hardware and leather color I like) but it’s only available in a mini. I’m cool with it - but I do tend to bring a small vanity kit with me which would easily fill up the bag.

Would love to know your thoughts!
I have 3 mini Coco's and 1 small.... MY FAVORITE STYLE in my current collection!

When I first discovered this bag, I was obsessed with the small (middle size), and that's the one I got.... then I got a mini the following month... AND FELL MORE IN LOVE:love: I have several CF's (med and jumbo sizes) also, but find those are too dressy for day errands. The mini Coco is perfect for casual day outings that can be transitioned into evening!

I fit my iPhone XS, Saint Laurent card holder, small mirror, foldable brush, lip product, AirPods, car key (I have keyless entry into my home and that's the only key I need) and sunglasses in a soft pouch. You do have to organize the bag, but once you get the hang on where to put each item, it's a breeze to fit it all in with ease!

Reactions: Cate14
Coco handle mini owners - do you find that the bag bumps into things a lot; or juts out from your body when wearing with long strap? People say that about the boy in the medium or larger sizes.

I read everywhere it's prone to corner wear and yes, that's that part that sticks out the most, but I haven't actually seen a lot of threads around horrible coco handle wear and tear?

Coco handle mini owners - do you find that the bag bumps into things a lot; or juts out from your body when wearing with long strap? People say that about the boy in the medium or larger sizes.

I read everywhere it's prone to corner wear and yes, that's that part that sticks out the most, but I haven't actually seen a lot of threads around horrible coco handle wear and tear?
Just got back from a day out with my mini Coco for the first time. I didn’t notice it being in the way at all. I have 3 old medium Boys, and those jut out much more than this.

Reactions: dbcelly