**Coco Handle** Club

Is anyone else going crazy impatient like me waiting for the 17B coco handles to arrive in US?? I've been on waitlists for medium for months!!!! It's agony. But I love looking at everyone's beautiful pictures. Happy Sunday!

Yes, me too. I've been waiting for medium for months. Don't know why they are making so many mini and small size Coco handle but not medium. Only medium size is practical enough as a daily bag.

I have had my navy medium coco handle with ruthenium hardware for about a year now and I have never used it. I'm not sure if the flap will drive me nuts when needing to open it several times a day. It is my only Chanel piece, other than my mini that is so cute. It drives me a little nuts as well, but I love the mini flap bags. Wish I had the deep dark red one.

I have had my navy medium coco handle with ruthenium hardware for about a year now and I have never used it. I'm not sure if the flap will drive me nuts when needing to open it several times a day. It is my only Chanel piece, other than my mini that is so cute. It drives me a little nuts as well, but I love the mini flap bags. Wish I had the deep dark red one.

You should use it and enjoy it!

I think I will start to use my coco handle. It is definitely time. This is how it usually goes for me. I purchase a beautiful well thought out bag, then I put them away for several months, It took me almost a year to use my mini. I just don't like to change bags unless I need a bag for a special occasion and then back into the larger bag. Small bags drive me nuts for daily use. Oh I just thought of my LV PM in noir and speedyB in the beautiful raisin color empriente leather, I should start to use as well but my coco is next in line. I took over our third bedroom and had to suddenly house my sons family for the past year and a half and had to toss my boxes and shove all my pretty things away. Now I will be able to see them again. I think out of sight out of mind. Sorry to go on. Thanks for listening. Love tpf : )

Reactions: March786
Can someone please show pics of the inside of the coco handle in different sizes? And is the long chain strap removeable on all sizes? Does the short handle bother anyone when opening the bag and flapping over? Thanks!