**Coco Handle** Club

I think this looks amazing despite being in distressed leather. I thought I wouldn't like it but well, it took my breath away when I was shown to this. The creasing part ain't as bad as what I thought it is as it actually added some statement to the entire bag. The overall looks edgy, vintage and yet classy. That's just my thought, but what do you gals think? IMG_1500686894.893477.jpgIMG_1500686932.363095.jpg

Last edited:
I think this looks amazing despite being in distressed leather. I thought I wouldn't like it but well, it took my breath away when I was shown to this. The creasing part ain't as bad as what I thought it is as it actually added some statement to the entire bag. The overall looks edgy, vintage and yet classy. That's just my thought, but what do you gals think? View attachment 3771533View attachment 3771535
I love it! I plan on getting a coco handle in another month. My only concern with this one be possible colour transfer [emoji85]

I really wanted to love it and I don't.

I saw the picture of the coco chevron but it doesn't look as nice as the quilted coco. It looks very plastic and wrinkled to me. I think the chevron style looks better on classic and boy.

My thoughts exactly when i saw the picture. It is not so obvious with the beige chevron but the black one looks plastic..the sheen is different from the regular distressed reissue and I think it looks matronly.

The quilted is much nicer. I think this chevron would look a weeee bit nicer in matt caviar. Not with the plasticky sheen.

Sorry ladies posted this in another thread but not sure why it ended up here!! Lovely bags by the way, hope I will be able to chance upon a Coco Handle soon!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1500734204.144278.jpg
    IMG_1500734204.144278.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 2,121
I had called my boutique yesterday morning for new minis and coco handles and they told me they had only gotten a very small shipment of both. However, the nice girl on the phone mentioned a red coloured caviar Coco Handle so I went there to take a look a couple of mins before the store closed. When I arrived, they only had the chevrons on display in various colours but agree, it just doesn't look right to me. Hence, I decided against it. But then I asked the SA about that specific caviar one and she told me they had not unpacked it. Anyway, she went to look if she could find it and 5 mins later she came back with the bag, telling me that these would not even go on display as all 3 they had received were already put on hold...I just couldn't resist and told her I would want to buy it (still had a store credit) and to my surprise, she agreed despite this being a bag put on hold. Seems the 3 bags had been reserved for famous regular customers and the SA simply told me "Well, it won't hurt that person not to receive the bag. Also, I'll be on vacation the next 3 weeks. When I return, no ones going to be upset with me anymore". I kind of feel sorry for that other person (who is probably flooded with bags) but don't complain as I couldn't be happier. Last purchase for a loooong time now as I completely went overboard the past weeks.

So there you have her, small (store called it medium) bordeaux/rust red caviar with lizzard handle and GHW:

IMG_8889.JPG IMG_8888.JPG IMG_8887.JPG

I had called my boutique yesterday morning for new minis and coco handles and they told me they had only gotten a very small shipment of both. However, the nice girl on the phone mentioned a red coloured caviar Coco Handle so I went there to take a look a couple of mins before the store closed. When I arrived, they only had the chevrons on display in various colours but agree, it just doesn't look right to me. Hence, I decided against it. But then I asked the SA about that specific caviar one and she told me they had not unpacked it. Anyway, she went to look if she could find it and 5 mins later she came back with the bag, telling me that these would not even go on display as all 3 they had received were already put on hold...I just couldn't resist and told her I would want to buy it (still had a store credit) and to my surprise, she agreed despite this being a bag put on hold. Seems the 3 bags had been reserved for famous regular customers and the SA simply told me "Well, it won't hurt that person not to receive the bag. Also, I'll be on vacation the next 3 weeks. When I return, no ones going to be upset with me anymore". I kind of feel sorry for that other person (who is probably flooded with bags) but don't complain as I couldn't be happier. Last purchase for a loooong time now as I completely went overboard the past weeks.

So there you have her, small (store called it medium) bordeaux/rust red caviar with lizzard handle and GHW:

View attachment 3772905 View attachment 3772906 View attachment 3772907

:heart:! May I know the code for this pls?

I am probably one of the minority here that is smitten by the Chevron Coco Handle (I still like my quilted ones!).
Agree with Queeneve that it has a vintage and edgy vibe. Hope to see more Chevron CH lovers here.
View attachment 3772959

I'm with you on this! I also like the chevron coco and think it has that vintage look. And I absolutely love the emerald green! Do you happen to know who carries the mini green?

I am probably one of the minority here that is smitten by the Chevron Coco Handle (I still like my quilted ones!).
Agree with Queeneve that it has a vintage and edgy vibe. Hope to see more Chevron CH lovers here.
View attachment 3772959

I am one who prefers the quilted coco version cos the sheen on the black chevron looks plastic..and aged gold doesnt complement it at all....

But..the beige and the green versions look much better..less plastic..the green that timeless Belle has being the nicest of the lot!