**Coco Handle** Club

I hear you on the color! I went through so many photos. Here is the closest shade until yours arrives. [emoji1]I love it. You can wear it spring or fall, year round.
View attachment 3669053
Thank you, again. I was concerned that the pictures showing it as a dark green would make it limited to fall and winter. So nice that you feel it can be worn year round. I really appreciate you taking the time to send a picture. :happydance::girlsigh:

Hi all cocohandle owners, can someone please advise me on this which has been bugging me awhile? Both clasp on my medium black coco (ghw) is very loose, compared to my blue coco rhw from 17c which is very tight. Anyone facing the the same problem? Is it a defect or am i too 'fussy' ??
I only sling the bag on my shoulder and so far no problem. But the loose clasp worries me... would love to hear your opinions. [emoji1317] [emoji1317]

I have the CH in small GHW version. I find the clasp somewhat snugged. I need to press the top of the bag down before I can close the bag. As for the medium, I suppose the gap in the lock allows some room to fill your bag's content. The CC clasp on my medium classic has a gap too and it has never been an issue for me. Hope that helps!!

I have the CH in small GHW version. I find the clasp somewhat snugged. I need to press the top of the bag down before I can close the bag. As for the medium, I suppose the gap in the lock allows some room to fill your bag's content. The CC clasp on my medium classic has a gap too and it has never been an issue for me. Hope that helps!!

Thanks, yes I faced the same problem too , have to press the bag down real tight before I can close it . Yes ur input was really helpful :smile:

Ladies I'm swooning over all these gorgeous coco handles! I'm on a search for one myself! It was birthday this past week and my dear fiancé tried so very hard to find me a beige or pink coco handle in small or mini but no luck! Hoping one of you can help me find one! So I can join the cool coco club!

Ladies I'm swooning over all these gorgeous coco handles! I'm on a search for one myself! It was birthday this past week and my dear fiancé tried so very hard to find me a beige or pink coco handle in small or mini but no luck! Hoping one of you can help me find one! So I can join the cool coco club!

Mungoo33 just posted in the stock thread that her saks SA has a small beige coco. Good luck!

This is my first chanel in many years, lt beige medium coco handle, photographed next to my 35B for comparison. I just love the size. Chanel has won me back with this one. I recently had major shoulder surgery and this was just what I need to cheer me up in my week post-op. I[emoji7] my SA, from Saks phoenix. Getting this was like pulling hens teeth,, lol.

Lucky!! Wear it in good health! How is the beige irl? Is it too light? I'm ready to pull the trigger but I'm unsure of how the color looks irl.. would love your opinion.

For ladies who are petite and own a coco handle in size small, do you find that it's easy to carry the bag around on your shoulder? Or do you have a problem with keeping the strap from falling off your shoulder? I have small kids and prefer to have a hands free bag. I found out the strap of the coco is around 18-19", which is too short for a cross body. Thank you in advance!

For ladies who are petite and own a coco handle in size small, do you find that it's easy to carry the bag around on your shoulder? Or do you have a problem with keeping the strap from falling off your shoulder? I have small kids and prefer to have a hands free bag. I found out the strap of the coco is around 18-19", which is too short for a cross body. Thank you in advance!

I am 5'1 and approx 126lbs. The strap stays on well worn one shoulder since the bag is a good weight when filled. Also, the small size fits me comfortably as a crossbody bag :smile: it falls right at my hip and the opening at a perfect reach. Don't have a crossbody pic but here it is one shoulder. Wearing it crossbody, it sits about 2 inches higher.

IMG_1493175757.761737.jpg