**Coco Handle** Club

Strep2031

O.G.
May 25, 2013
IMG_9401.jpeg
Just arrived from Fashionphile. If it wasn’t for a little fade to one of the feet I would assume the previous owner did not use the handbag at all. The interior is immaculate. The handbag is from 2020 and the caviar is a lot thicker than I anticipated. Such a beauty. I previously purchased a Vintage Kelly to satisfy my itch for a coco handle but it did not work out so I returned. I’m so happy the Kelly didn’t work, I am loving the coco handle.

View attachment 5790432
Just arrived from Fashionphile. If it wasn’t for a little fade to one of the feet I would assume the previous owner did not use the handbag at all. The interior is immaculate. The handbag is from 2020 and the caviar is a lot thicker than I anticipated. Such a beauty. I previously purchased a Vintage Kelly to satisfy my itch for a coco handle but it did not work out so I returned. I’m so happy the Kelly didn’t work, I am loving the coco handle.
Very nice!!!! I have same from 2020 and it is my most used coco. I really love the coco bags and regret not getting the green and purple ones! Enjoy

Reactions: Strep2031