**Coco Handle** Club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, thank you for the input :smile:

3. Woww, your bag is beautiful! Congrats!!!!! I called several boutiques to get a hand on this one too and it was sold out everywhere (in my State), they put me on the waitlist, hoping to receive a call from them soon. I've been wanting the combo of black chevron and SHW for a long time :P

4. Lol, wonder if we're in the same State, I've been calling several boutiques for the mini coco too. They all said it sold out so I put my name on their wait list. And I really love the new 19k collection, chevron black with shiny silver hardware. Urggg!!! I wish Chanel has the option to place order over the phone :biggrin:

5. Chanel boutique at the Millennia mall in Orlando, FL had some chevron black with SHW when I was there a few weeks ago. Not sure if they're still avail now, but they had quite a few black mini's on display when I was there... &this boutique will do a phone order, but only if you're already in the system as a past client that has made an in-store purchase previously at any Chanel boutique (at least that's what they always say. I've never personally done a phone order, but they always offer it to me...) try giving them a call! :smile:

love_purseforum likes this.
  6. OMG, thank you so much for the info. I'll definitely give them a call early tomorrow as I've been wanting a true black chevron with a shiny bright silver hardware combo. :nuts:

Designer_Dreams and cremse like this.
  7. Thanks a lot! :smile: So far I really enjoy my Coco handle and I find it really versatile - able to both dress down and the contrary with it. It also holds quite a few things if necessary cause there is lots of space (I find). I also love the combo of black and silver. To me it's kind of classy, elegant and discrete with this combo. Hope you can lay your hands on one soon! :smile:

8. Found the perfect twilly/bandeau/mitzah for my coco handle! I am in love! Also, my first time doing the bow... So it's not perfect.
    1572709948502.jpg

Zucnarf, luvleeness, chlamy and 6 others like this.
  9. Sooo Beautiful! -:smile:

bunnieangel likes this.
  10. Thank you!!!

11. Yes it is perfect. I would slightly prefer the monotone color though for a uniform look. It is more elegant. But did not want to wait so bit the bullet. I do hope you find one :smile:

12. Adjustments.JPG
    I got this bag two years ago in SAnFo and glad I pulled the trigger.

cremse, March786, luvleeness and 6 others like this.
  13. Has anyone used a different strap on their Coco Handle?

cremse likes this.
  14. Love to know too!

15. Can someone please tell me how much the small size currently retails for in the US? I can't find the prices anywhere. Was the price increased in Nov?