**Coco Handle** Club

Hi, I read that the coco handle interiors lining do come in either leather or canvas. Which one is easier to maintain? Leather or Canvas?

All leather to me is best as canvas wears faster. Plus, to me, luxury bags should be all leather.

However your interior is limited by your choice of Handle. It seems the interior leather lining is only available with the exotic skin handle. For me, I don’t like exotic skins... feels creepy to me to be touching a lizard or snake. [emoji1]

If the classic quilted all leather exterior also came with a leather interior, that would be my first choice.

If you don’t mind the contrasting color exotic leather handle, I would get an all leather interior one.

Good luck!

Reactions: Misliz and eckw
So happy to be joining the coco handle family! I wasn’t too crazy about coco handle until I saw this colour combination
Wasn’t easy to get my hands on it thought as every time I went into different boutiques, no one ever seemed to have it until about two weeks ago when I walked into the boutique without any expectation, my SA pulled this beauty out! Of course, I didn’t waste any time to grab it!

Attachments

• 5F44E98A-7179-4958-A4EB-E0FA9FED11D9.jpeg
    5F44E98A-7179-4958-A4EB-E0FA9FED11D9.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 2,056
All leather to me is best as canvas wears faster. Plus, to me, luxury bags should be all leather.

However your interior is limited by your choice of Handle. It seems the interior leather lining is only available with the exotic skin handle. For me, I don’t like exotic skins... feels creepy to me to be touching a lizard or snake. [emoji1]

If the classic quilted all leather exterior also came with a leather interior, that would be my first choice.

If you don’t mind the contrasting color exotic leather handle, I would get an all leather interior one.

Good luck!

Thank you!! That’s very helpful! How about the place of where it is made? Is it made in France or Italy?

The ones you're holding both look like the middle size. I thought there should be significant difference between sizes when holding. My mini/small & small/medium are very different in sizes. They may look different because one is puffier due to the caviar leather??? Then again I never seen the largest one. I know the left one is the middle size one for sure. I have the same one in a different color. The middle size is called small or medium depending on the store. The first screen grab is also the middle size which has code 991 and the last screen grab is the largest size that's called medium or large which has code 992. The smallest size code is 990. I have both the smallest & the middle size. The smallest one fit maybe a little more than classic rec mini. It feels more like an evening bag. The middle size feels more like an everyday bag. I tend to reach more for the middle size one. I have to say they always look bigger in a modshot for some reason. I really wish they just call them in one way....

Thank you so much for clarifying, I really appreciate it. Yes I love the middle size I think that's my favourite. Yes me too it'd make things much simpler!

Brushed GHW.

If I’m not wrong, CCH doesn’t come in shiny GHW?

How is your brushed GHW holding up? Mine tarnished and is silver already in most parts of the CC logo and the handle rivets. Only the strap chain's gold is intact. Has this happened to you?

It's my first Chanel bag, and this happened within 2 months. Very underwhelmed at Chanel quality. Can't believe I payed such crazy money for this! :sad:

How is your brushed GHW holding up? Mine tarnished and is silver already in most parts of the CC logo and the handle rivets. Only the strap chain's gold is intact. Has this happened to you?

It's my first Chanel bag, and this happened within 2 months. Very underwhelmed at Chanel quality. Can't believe I payed such crazy money for this! :sad:

Two months is a short time to see such wear. Sorry to hear about that :sad:

May I know if you wear it daily, almost? I do have bags that I rotate and I never wear the same bag more than 3-4days. And after each wear I will wipe down the whole bag including interior and hardware. I don’t have any wear issue so far.

This is to let the leather rest; I guess it’s the same for the hardware especially wiping away our hand natural oil. But then with the high cost of chanel bag, we do expect them to have better longevity. (My H bags hardware are way better in terms of quality compared to C bags for sure. And I’m saying this because we do know C price is surely catching up with H’s).

If this has any consolation, I’ve sent an old classic flap for gold hardware polish before. It came back not like new but surely looks 80% new. That was shiny Ghw. Not sure about brushed ghw but I reckon possible.