**Coco Handle** Club

I have a mini chevron beige coco handle and am considering a small one in black. Can the small size still be used in evening as well or is it too big? I haven’t seen it in person so not sure how much bigger than the mini

Well I went to the boutique and tried on the small size Coco and I think it’s too big for me. I would like to find another mini are there any available anywhere ? Any colors ? Tia

Hi coco handle lovers , I’m having a hard time choosing btw these beauties as they r all so gorgeous. Sadly the one in Ivory has been classified as defect and not for sale after I pointed out some colour transferred from the metal on the top part of the leather. Pls advise in terms of size and colour. Kinda wish the pink one is in mini though.

Attachments

• 9915784D-AF8B-44DB-8064-AEF2974BAB0C.jpeg
    9915784D-AF8B-44DB-8064-AEF2974BAB0C.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,560
  • 70EDED71-B4F4-4249-A606-CFF015253D98.jpeg
    70EDED71-B4F4-4249-A606-CFF015253D98.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 1,565
  • BA2D4DC7-8B53-42C7-B29A-C8631CA10444.jpeg
    BA2D4DC7-8B53-42C7-B29A-C8631CA10444.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 1,568
  • B49E03A2-F474-4B8C-8FE9-0F352D2AB74D.jpeg
    B49E03A2-F474-4B8C-8FE9-0F352D2AB74D.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 1,576
Hi coco handle lovers , I’m having a hard time choosing btw these beauties as they r all so gorgeous. Sadly the one in Ivory has been classified as defect and not for sale after I pointed out some colour transferred from the metal on the top part of the leather. Pls advise in terms of size and colour. Kinda wish the pink one is in mini though.

I’d say black! The ivory is beautiful too but makes my voting easier now that it’s not a choice [emoji23]

Interesting they considered the beige one defective. All of the ones I saw on display had the color transfer from the metal and was wiped right off. I was told it would happen because of the light color.

For the 2 left, I like the black a little better but both colors are beautiful and the small I think is the perfect size.

I love the pink small on you. It’s a gorgeous color and the small size is perfect to wear hand held, shoulder or crossbody.

I think the mini looks childish and too cutesy. You may like it now, but perhaps not in a few years.

This bag is an elegant bag, you are an elegant lady and I love the small size on you.

18K Dark Fuchsia Coco Handle @ NM. $4000
Contact Marisol at 305 904 5693.View attachment 4192562

Hi ladies! Can anyone comment on the color of this bag and how it looks in person? I’ve been dying for a red/burgundy bag with GHW but the reds that i’ve seen I have not loved including the burnt red of the affinity, and the burgundy of the chevron statement bag. I loveeee how the coco handle looks Both in this color and the burgundy! Do you think the small (medium-$4000) is a good size for both casual and dressy or is the mini a better for that?

Any advice is appreciated and if you know of any of the retailers that may still hve them in those colors please let know! Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance!

I have the exact pink one in mini and it’s very lovely. I also saw some stores still have it in stock in US. Maybe search for the perfect one you want?

So happy to have joined the Coco handle club. I always preferred quilted instead of Chevron but I kept missing out on previous coco handles in black with gold hardware with non lizard handles. When this was available for prefall I contacted my sa and was surprised to be able to purchase it before launch date. I feel like a real VIP lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The caviar is so nice and shiny. I paid $4950 cdn for the small size. Now back to ban island:sad::sad:
such a gorgeous and look at the beautiful shiny from caviar :nuts:

such a gorgeous and look at the beautiful shiny from caviar :nuts:
Hello! Im Canadian too! Im the opposite! I love the cheveron black with aged calfskin and 2 years ago missed out on one as was not ready to buy. Now I am and all I see is exotic skin handles (NO) and no more aged calfskin! I cant find any in the Canadian facebook groups either. :sad: What are my chances of waiting to see what Spring brings in coco handle black? Im looking for no larger than 12" so that would be medium and sometimes called small (lol). I know many are not fan of the aged cheveron so hoping to find a Canadian that will sell me theres. I will trade for my cute edgy unique old medium boy with red trim that I got in Vegas a few years ago for it...sigh...Advise?
Thank you

Hi,
I am looking to buy Coco handle and my SA showed me this option in navy blue, aged calfskin, gold HW small size(one size up from the mini). I have jumbo in Black caviar quilted with GHW. I am jeans and t-shirt girl and wear neutrals mostly. Do you all think this color/size/chevron is versatile? Thanks!
View attachment 4235052
I would jump on that! But im a fancy girl...where is this avail and do they have black? Im looking in Canada and none!