**Coco Handle** Club

Thank you for your feedback. I’m going to return back the bag as the scratch really bothers me. I know I won’t get much use of this bag since it is too delicate . Congrats on your new coco purchase. This seasons chevron looks so shiny . It’s so gorgeous.May I ask where you bought it from?

I bought it in Taiwan, but my SA said the store had a couple of brand new bags in the back so I think stores are getting plenty of stock! Might be regional differences but not a single black medium CH made it to my city. I did originally want a medium but i’ve grown to love my small, it fits enough for me and to me, has a cuter shape than the medium.

I bought it in Taiwan, but my SA said the store had a couple of brand new bags in the back so I think stores are getting plenty of stock! Might be regional differences but not a single black medium CH made it to my city. I did originally want a medium but i’ve grown to love my small, it fits enough for me and to me, has a cuter shape than the medium.

Thank you. Enjoy your beauty :smile:

Gorgeous and congrats !is this medium in caviar ? Do you have the reference code?i want the same one too

Thank you!! It’s a small! Unfortunately I do not have the code as I bought online “New but without tags”.
I’m also very new to Chanel, perhaps there’s something on the bag or receipt I can forward to you to help? Private message me and we can try to find something[emoji4]

Thank you!! It’s a small! Unfortunately I do not have the code as I bought online “New but without tags”.
I’m also very new to Chanel, perhaps there’s something on the bag or receipt I can forward to you to help? Private message me and we can try to find something[emoji4]

Thanks for your kindness.i am looking for a medium ")

Reactions: Emes
OMG. So gorgeous. Is this the royal blue color ? Can you please tell me how’s the leather on this new chevron ? Durable ?
Thanks! It's simply called blue on the website. I can't speak for its durability over the course of time because I only purchased this yesterday but believe it or not I did a scratch test on my purse and it passed! Hahaha... One criteria that's important to me is "throwability". I've thrown my purse around and it has retained its shape so far. The leather feels textured and sturdy, but still supple. Are you planning on buying one? The chevron pattern is $450 CAD more expensive for reasons I don't understand.

Thanks! It's simply called blue on the website. I can't speak for its durability over the course of time because I only purchased this yesterday but believe it or not I did a scratch test on my purse and it passed! Hahaha... One criteria that's important to me is "throwability". I've thrown my purse around and it has retained its shape so far. The leather feels textured and sturdy, but still supple. Are you planning on buying one? The chevron pattern is $450 CAD more expensive for reasons I don't understand.

Hi, thank you for your review . Do the sides have creases. I’m consider getting one but in size small just concern on the creases .

Hi, thank you for your review . Do the sides have creases. I’m consider getting one but in size small just concern on the creases .
You're welcome! Yup, minor. It doesn't bother me though but if that's an issue for you then I recommend against purchasing it. I've held both chevron and diamond quilting in all sizes and they all have varying degrees of creasing.

You're welcome! Yup, minor. It doesn't bother me though but if that's an issue for you then I recommend against purchasing it. I've held both chevron and diamond quilting in all sizes and they all have varying degrees of creasing.

Thanks. I guess creases are normal for the chevron then. I will take it into consideration when making a decision on my purchase .