Coco Handle (black or blue)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Quilted black or chevron blue

1. Quilted black

42.5%
  2. Chevron blue

57.5%
  1. Hello ladies,
    Can you please help me out, I can't decide which one to get. Inputs/suggestions will be greatly appreciated :smile:

cch.jpg

houseof999 and Misliz like this.
  2. Omg so stunning. If you have enough outfits that match the blue and enough black bags then I think you should get the blue chevron.

3. Black for sure for me! :biggrin:

4. Not a fan of that blue shade. I pick Black!

5. Blue!!!!

.Mrs.S. likes this.
  6. That's a hard decision!
    I love that gorgeous blue colour but I'm not a fan of the Chevron on Coco Handle bags .. so I guess I'm no help :facepalm:

7. Black

.Mrs.S. likes this.
  8. Thank you! I like the blue because i already have a classic flap in black...but Im not into the chevron as much, I'm more of a quilted person :smile:

9. Hahaha can't go wrong with black! That is why my first chanel was a black classic flap!

revangelina likes this.
  10. Really? I thought it's pretty and bright shade of blue...although my first choice was navy :smile:

11. OMG...me tooo! I absolutely love the blue but not the chevron :sad: I might add my own stitching to make it into quilted hahaha

revangelina and julia.pa like this.
  12. Lol I love blues but somehow not that shade. Pick the navy instead! The navy blue is stunning.

13. I see both pieces just as gorgeous.
    If you don't already own blue, pick blue. I think it's a stunning shade.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice